Reviews for Code Lyoko: XANA Attacks
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
For a xana attack, how about a car exploding
JBelpois chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
please write more this is awesome
Sum1 chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE!
silverbandgeek chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Wow! that story is awsome! it gave me chills and brought back so many memories! i haven't seen that show in ages but the story is so much better than that! :)
KitaraStrife chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
Meh... it's okay, guys! OH! And umm... you messed up on a few things: 1] The elevator goes DOWN not up. .; 2] Umm... did anyone even notice that after William joined the team that no one built more scanners? .O Oh well... creative liscence! ~_~ Anyways, GET BACK ON TRACK YOU LAZY BUMS! *stands like Kairi does when she says that to Sora in Kingdom Hearts*
Kurai Tasogare chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
No flames? Try heat, or something.

I barely read this. Like I normally do, I skim read low-quality material like this. Here's a question-if Odd and Yumi had sisters, then wouldn't their parents have been in the office there with them? And what are the odds of having your principal tell you that?

I am shaking my head ruefully as I type.

Maybe you're justing trying to open up wonderful flamers to come and read this. Maybe not. It wasn't all that bad, it just wasn't good...at all.

Keep it up, Code Lyoko. I will be watching you back, and making sure you get better as opposed to worse.

Kurai OUt.

[Kurai_Ryunosuke]

, you spelled Jeremy right.
Yumi chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
AWESOME! i love that story, it is awesome!
kitty chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
that was a good story
ballottaco chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Great story I think you spelled principal worng grat hook can't wait for the line and sinker please type it thanks and great story !
Shinigamiprodigy chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
this story's getting good. i can't wait until you add the next chapter!
MrsAnonymous chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Holla. Well, I have to say this chapter was very interesting. And for the spoiler, yeah. sure. And the next X.A.N.A. attack, hm...how about him turning Ulrich against Yumi, Odd, Jeremy, and them?
supersayian1 chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
i liked that story ya but i read the summery and it said somethingabout a person named kim what about me i want to be in your stories remember my name is William
Kadesh chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Great story you have going! I like the way you portray Lindsey and kari. It makes them seem very real. Keep writing!

~Kadesh
Shinigamiprodigy chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
a very good job. youve got most (if not all) the facts right. and the story is beliveble, too, unlike most of the stories here. _ two (cause thats all i have) thumbs up!
MrsAnonymous chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
Hey. Very great chapter. I loved it. Update real soon.