Reviews for Assignment: Baby!
Orli's EEPs Chica chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
I really love this story! It's entertaining. Very nice. Keep up all the great work! Ciao!

_O
DragonsAngel68 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Hey, I would send you an email but I don't have your address (it's not available on your author bio). I did notice that ffn has done something to my email address (the one I gave you in the review) so here it is again dragonsangel68 gmail. com (take the spaces out), so either try to email me again or leave me a review with your email address in it and I'll email you!

We will get there eventually :D
Maria chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
It's a good story, there are just a ton of errors. If you have a beta you may want to have another person look at it as well. You switch tenses at times and you have a few spelling errors, just things that make some readers get annoyed. ex.) "His lips almost touched her ear lob; she could..." and "silence, but a companialbe.." Those aren't to be a b*tch, but to hopefully help you improve because I really do like this story! So update again soon!
DragonsAngel68 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Hey, sorry it got returned to you - I was wondering if Yahoo was delivering all my emails and now I know. If you can't get that address to work try this one - dragonsangel68

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Nickel chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
Great story! I love this idea, haven't read any other like it. Very original. Its cool and Draco is OOC but not too much. I think anyone would change the way they acted if a baby showed up out of nowhere. Anyways great job can't wait for more.
DragonSpitfire22 chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
CUTE! Please update soon.
zuvalupa chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
lovely chapter!

to be honest, i was just thinking this morning, about when u were going to update! what a coincidence! :)

my stew is still brewing!

cant wait for more!
DragonsAngel68 chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
Hey sweetie, I'd be happy to beta for you - email me or Gmail me (email is on my author page and Gmail on my lj user info) the chapters that you have and I'll get started as soon as I can then you can re-post them as edited (this also keeps them at the top of the list for new readers who are looking for fic).
DragonsAngel68 chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Hi, I had some time to read - actually I was procrastinating over my next chapter :P

Anyway, great storyline, I love it and will definitely be reading more - eager to know if Draco's lying or it he's sowed one too many wild oats!

Did you manage to get a beta yet? There's just a few mistakes (sp & gram) that interrupt the flow for readers and a competent beta would help you to overcome these little errors (nothing major) also make you a better writer.

Eagerly awaiting more - I've added you to my Author Alert list so's I'll know when you update. :D
FemmeDraconis chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
This chapter was indeed very dark, but the ending was a bit funny because the woman all but drops Tom on Ginny. The funniest line that made me crack up was, "No one could like Malfoy unless they were bonking him." I laughed out loud. I'm off to the next chapter!
purus.flere chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
That was too funny update again soon and often!
Slytherin Queen chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Hahahahah! I remember changing nappies, man that was a pain! I love this story, is someone really impersonating Draco? I can't wait to see...
FireRoseRed chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
hehe cute chapter. update again soon!
zuvalupa chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
loved the chapter! thanks for updating!

i think Draco is pretty much in character.

damn! now ill have to start cooking stew! i need to stew on it! lol!

cant wait for the next chapter! cant wait to see Draco in a muggle shop!
toastsnatcher chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
Hey, great story so far. I like how you built up the situation Ginny and Draco are in. Maybe a little too much focus on Ginny's breasts, but whatevs.

Yay for D/G shippers! They're so perfect for each other. Hey, did you name the baby Tom after Tom Felton?

I'm all curious if Draco's lying or not. I'ma check the Author Alert list. ;) Thanks for reviewing my story as well!