Reviews for Revenge is Sweet
Isis Kaiton chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I loved this! It's fantastic. You write poetry really well, I wish I could do that. The poem is very well thought out and meaningful. Great job!

Also, thanks so much for reviewing my story. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to do that.
Zie Ayton chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
o.0

That's a bit disturbing. If this had really happened, I could see the karma: face it, his reincarnation as Seto Kaiba, boy genius and billionaire, really sucks.

Anyway, really good. Gave me chills.
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
HOW DO YOU DO IT? (lol) Poems, Shar? But...but...they're so hard! Well - not for you. Obviously. Haha, but seriously, I REALLY, REALLY liked it! So Yami's all vengeful and Seto's a murderer? Ooh - juicy stuff. ;) Keep it up!
PharaohsCrystals chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I love this short story. I read it to my brother and he likes how Yami wants revenge.

Look at my page and give me a few pointers if u ever get time.

PharaohsCrystals
Mich aka Starfire chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
very good! ::claps:: yay! ::does happy dance:: bwuahahhahahaa ::evil glare:: _ happy! very good stories!
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Hey there. I thought your poem was really well thought out. You're just as good a poetry as Master Ruby is! (Now I'm jealous. I wish i could write poetry! T_T) Anyway, this poem is really good, granted that I happen to be a Seto fangirl, so I was somewhat offended by the last line, but don't worry, I'm not going to hunt you down and shoot you with a laser gun or anything like that. That wouldn't be good. (I happen to like Yami also, so i will spare your existance for Yami's sake...) Ja ne!

Hikaru-chan_
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hmm... it sounds like Yami killed his queen but it also sounds like Seto killed her too... Nice poem though!
yaminakathy chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
nice
BakurasGurl chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hey,its me BakurasGurl i'd sign in and all but my computer ish so very screwed...yeah anyways nice poem...its very well done -
Baby China chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hi its me Babay China this really cool and deep very deep but you know asiya is going to kill so it was nice knowing you sharron-chan peace _
iceh chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Nice. Its got a good rythm and the words are really good.
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Ok, MY SWEET SETO WOULD NOT KILL WHOMEVER SHE IS! (Or would he? I know who he WOULD kill. LOL!) I liked the poem. So good. Argh, i've been reading lots of angst. And now i have a billion ideas for stories and maybe put one up dedicated to you, but its fluffy and stuff. (Its not romance, but you'll see urself what it is)

Now ur full of suspense? LOL! Good! Nice poem, cept at the end. (My Seto WOULD NOT do that. Unless, I gave him a good reason too. LOL!)

-Master Ruby (Everybody updated today. I got work cut off for me. _ ;)
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow, you write really good poems the rhythm's just a bit off, but I like it. I have the Yami poem done! I did it yesterday and I also did the Malik one, it's just I haven't been able to post it ' it should be up soon. I sent you an email and it was this cute forward that's in Spanish, but I translated it okay, write more, please!