Reviews for Notes Abound
MissPoke chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
I'm a little surprised that this one doesn't have more reviews. Very witty, funny, and overall well done, but I sometimes have a bit of trouble believing that the characters would talk the way you have them talking, seeing as they're teenagers. I thought at first you might be doing that to be funny, and if you were, success, but it leaked over into their speach as well as their notes, and, I dunno, it just got to me. Then it occured to me that you might be using the very-formal-smart-talk (for lack of a better way to describe it) because the story is set about fifty years ago, and you were trying to avoid the slang of today to make things seem more realistic. Shame you apparently gave up on this one, it had promise.
B3B3 Lik You chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
I very, very, very much enjoyed that chapter.

This story is such a gem. I don't mind the

long and far between updates.
polar bear dog chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
lol this is really funny... i think it's cute, but i loved the little note passing things. It was great!
Etar chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Oh very good. It's the first time I've seen descriptions on the notes. Thanks for writing this gem and please update soon,

-E
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
Too cute.
the radical writer chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
very funny, well done
Pippinfan25 chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
Okay, this chapter was okay, but the other ones made me crack up more. But RL/SB is EVIL! I hate it! I can't stand those things. Were they joking? Gosh, it didn't sound like it. Was seriously disturbed. Anyways, for the most part, it was very funny. :-)
winky-wink chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
you know i've always loved your story! i hope the next chapter will have some more juicy NOTES!
winky-wink chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
haha i love ur story and i love the marauders! ther so frickin funny!
Jennifer chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Please update! These notes are so incredibly amusing.
Twinkling Stars chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
Very nice chapter, more soon please!
Youko17 chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
this is really witty and fuuny! It's not dumb, but really great! please continue!
Elladan and Elrohir chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
great fic! it made me laugh alot, which is sadly rare with fics these days.. anyway, keep up the good work!

-Elrohir
Twinkling Stars chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hee hee! I like this story! Post more please!
Tikvah Ariel chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was funny. The whole notes thing isn't orginal but the shampoo was. Good work though.