Reviews for Perfection
Per Totalus chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Lol, i want dracos view now!
MystikalMagic chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Continue! I've also wanted a D/C/H triangle (besides my own haha) I love Cho with both these dudes
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Intriguing... Amazing start. I shall look forward to the next chappie.
GiGgLyGaL chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
good beginning! I like c/d, will it be that. c/h was ok at first...i'm starting to get really annoyed it *rotten veggies thrown at Glitter* Mixed Signal and Crossed Wires (good story by Ruperts Gurl Rei) is the only exception-story is now c/d...starts c/h. Well, i hope that the triangle goes c/d. Continue, please.

Xox Glitter xoX
fairy-lights1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Excellent work; very refined piece of writing. You got into Cho's character exquisitely well. I hope to see future chapters very soon!
Enigma chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Yeh you wrote something! I'm happy even if it's not one of your other stories because I just love everything you write!
FSL chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Finally! HARRY ANAD CHO! WOOTZ! I LOVE U ! NOT REALLY, but write more?
Audrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
why didn't you tell you posted! grr bad author! you really need to call me. oh btw i luv the fic.
Gwendolyn James chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Yay! Another good one... you make me actually like Cho as a character, whereas I'm usually indifferent in regards to her. ;) I love how you've captured the agony of trying to "move on". *does a happy dance* When's the next one coming? ;)
She Loves chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Dude, you are good. I can see you as a famous author or something of that sort. I like the Cho/Draco stories you write. It makes sense...which is a good thing. Am I babbling? Oh well, this is all i'm going to say. Keep going though...very good.
chocoholic angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
this is a great begining, youve captured cho perfectly! please update often with longer chapters, because i can tell this is going to be a great fic!
ishika-malfoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
that is so cho, it's amazing.
chochang0614 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I like this fic. It has a lot of potential for being a really good fic.
Mystic of Nile chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
It's ok if the chapters are short just as long as the story is good. Continue, it's a well written beginning.