Reviews for The Attack of Professor Sprout
Lunette chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
LOL. UPDATE!
redgirl chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
in my opinion, you are the best story writer EVER!SO FUNNY!
inu-kokoro chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Very original idea. Funny too. Longer chapters would be my suggestion though. OMG, that was so hilarious about Bush... Not that I wish he'd drop dead or anything, but... yeah.

As for Wanna Come In?, I know there isn't any electronics allowed in Hogwarts, but I just *had* to bend the rules so my idea would work... And they just drove through Hogsmeade to go away from the castle. Thank you for the review!
redireas chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Dude! Twas greatness hereness. Really random.

hee hee

can't wait to read more.

*giggle* *snort* *giggle*

blah.

love thouness

meness
dance-flirt chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
*sigh* . It was very dry. I only laughed at the Its not my birthday part. lol I dont know why.

You can do so much better. Chap 1 is still my fav.

and did you know chappy is a male prostitute in England? My friend told me that when I started to say chappy

*cries*
Olean chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
heeh! I like the slurr on bush :) Anyway The whole thong was hilarious! KUTGW!(keep up the great work!)

**{Olean}**
Applebottoms chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
yay! dumbledor cries!Dumbledor is a sissy! hey this is a fun story! did you know
jump-ball-girl chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
I still love it! It gets funnier and funnier Keep up the good work! UPDATE!

Erin
writanne chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
great, lol. very funny
Tree Flower chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
lolz! very very funny, though i wonder why dumbledore now always cries at the end of each chappie O.o keep 'em comin!
jump-ball-girl chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Once again I am pleased to say that this was great!I really hope you continue it! Comedy is well so funny! Surprise there! I'm glad you liked my poem!

Erin

jump_ball_girl
redireas chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
I cannot believe we didn't think of that (SGR...)! I feel so incredibly stupid! Another duh-moment for the list of duh-moments! LOL!

Anyway, back to reviewing the story (not the authors notes, lol)... I liked this story. First chappie was better but this one was goofy too, meaning funiness. :)

sejness

p.s. (heehee) I loved what you wrote about bush... twas VERY funny.

love ya!
Applebottoms chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
like i said before its short and sweet i scoff at bush
dance-flirt chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
hm... lol a few things. *hi 5s you* i say otay too .

Herbolo-archy

very very witty and intelligent.

I like it. The first chapter was better. chuh.
Eratosthenese chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
uh... could SGR mean slytherin gryffindor ravenclaw? although... that makes no sense... oh well. Well, this story is... interesting... uh... yes... Hmm.

- Your granulated sugar substitute