Reviews for Misleading
frizzy.writings chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
fff what the heck I thought I'd reviewed this. This fic is like 7 years old but oh my god. It's so good. It's so achingly depressing. The writing is beautiful, every word matters. The scenes are short but chock full of emotions and implications. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that really makes me have an almost physical reaction - I just really feel awful while reading it. But in a good way. Bittersweet awful. The way Leila and Guy are contrasted kills me. And this is extremely dark, lost portrayal of Matthew. Maybe one of the most brilliant Fire Emblem pieces.
No one specific chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was really sad. I very much like this story, and I really feel sorry for Matthew, and Guy.
Vanechka chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I've seen this fic on too many ppl's fave lists, so i decided to give it a try. I don't usually read slash, you know...

But this was unexpected. Really angstic, touching shounenai. I mean, ignoring the shounenai stuff, this is a really good fic.

For the first time, I'm faving a shounenai fic.
Measured chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Oh wow, this is gorgeous and heartbreaking and really well written. Beautiful work, but it really makes you ache in the process. Must've been hard to write, eh?

(I find mega!angst to be almost easy to write until I finish, then I have this empty feeling and i want to go curl up in a corner somewhere)
Wilwy Waylan chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
But Matthew's home will always be with Guy, no?

Nice job. So sad, but nice. What about more Matthew's story?
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
aw...that's so sad. T.T though i am a hardcore leila and matthew fan...dammit the slash just calls to me! nice fic, it's different, not just the whole "let's do it then say we love each other" thing. thumbs up!
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
love this fic, its kinda bittersweet... maybe that's not the right word. and omg i'm so embarressed! i thought that i was looking at new stories, hence my long and babbling review about how good 'a pause for emphasis' was... then i realize, after i've sent the review, that i've read a few of your stories and your on my fav authors list... oops... heh. neways, love the fic!
indelible chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
*whimpers* Beautiful. Simply beautiful and heartfelt. Must add to favorites NOW.
Iyessence chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Hmm... I don't normally read shonen-ai

(sp?) but this was really good. The relation to Matthew and Jaffar was nice, although I do NOT like pitying Jaffar. Also, the bit with Vivian was another, maybe no intended, relation between them. The only thing I found sort of strange was the Guy-Leila comparison thing. Anyway, good fic.
RekiaReium chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Woah...that was deep. _ I'm sorry, I'd leave a much longer review, because everyone deserves one, but it's too early in the morning for my brain to allow such a thing. Ah well. I liked this one a lot. Very detailed and enjoyable. :3

Keep up the good work. _
RianneHime chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I had to review this, since it had Matthew/Guy in it *loves coupling* but . . . that was depressing. Which is a compliment, since angsty fics are supposed to be depressing.

This is why I never include Leila in my fics. Angst . . . is very angsty. *tears up*
Cradle of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
aw, that was sad. I liked it! Since I'm the first to review this, welcome to ! I hope you write more later on! Bye! Oh Guy and Matthew are cute!
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Aw...

*sniffles*

...And that reminds me of the reason I don't read angst anymore.

But still. Very well-written. But... ohh, sad...
Luna chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was...wow...I like that a lot. It was so...bittersweet...I want more!
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
O.o;;...Woah. That was...deep. Quite nice, though. I liked it. ;; Very nice.

~*~Ammy