Reviews for Harry Potter: the Sorcerer's Stoned
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Teh story was sooo random, after laughing my pants off me head, the poor lad officially gave up on trying finishing this.
ApplePie777 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
hahahaha...the "Hooch?", Neville part, and "GURG" parts were epic.

There ya go, you got one more review.

Late, but better than never. *cheesy grin*

*Pie*
ApplePie777 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Nearly-headless Nick is now Nearly wha?

That was the best part of the chapter.

I almost spilled my glass o' water on my keyboard.

LOL, that was hilarious. You rock my socks. :)

I am favoriting this fo' sho.

*Pie to the izzle*
Q chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Still no signs of Harry being schizo...
Q chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Ignoring the fact that Harry is too young to be a schizo, where are the signs? There was nothing in this chapter to indicate Harry being S except the sentence in the beginning. In which you told us that he was one.
Belac the Warrior chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
you've got a sick mind. and yet,the story isn't to bad. that might show something about my charecter.
LunaSky chapter 11 . 3/2/2007
STORY AWESOME!

CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT 1!

-LeonaKat
Alastor chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
ROTFLMAO
G chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Um, no offence. But were you high when you wrote this? Drunk?
G chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Maybe I'm just tired but I think this sucks. It's an easy read, however, so I'll just continue reading this seemingly pointless story.
Saltwater chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
Dear lord! Why do i find this so funny? Is it becuase im drunk? IT MIGHT VERY WELL BE!

BUT ITS STILL FREAKING HILARIOUS!
Aeslehc chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
“Listen, Harry, I’m too busy wondering how my human father impregnated my giantess mother to think about the manners she taught me,” I've often wondered that myself, actually. I'm very much enjoying this story. I have a feeling it's going to keep me from going to bed until I've read it all. :)
Trekkie S. Monster chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
REESE'S! *pant*
Trekkie S. Monster chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
A lotta times I say in reviews "lol" and don't literally mean I was laughing out loud, just that it was funny. Well, seriously. In this case, I laughed out loud so many times, even after reading and rereading.

"Masturbate in fear" is my favorite.