Reviews for Ordinary Story
its been so long! TEN YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! when are you gonna continue it?! you said you will come back, but ill bet you JUST WENT AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT! why? and it was just getting good too! *starts crying oceans of angry and sad tears* WHYYYYY?!
o m g Link singing to Zelda in class?! XD
Amixa chapter 37 . 5/23
Seriously, does "soon" mean 10 years? You last updated when I was only one, and I'm turning 11 soon! Anyways, I LOVE this story and I hope that this review inspires you to update again.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 4/23
NNOOOO plz continue it is the most amzing storyt ever
xSmokeisintheair chapter 37 . 3/28
WHYYYYYY... *sits in a corner to cry about loss of good fanfiction*
I love the take on 'modern Zelda', still keeping the original element of Hyrule in there.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 1/8
NOOOOOO! Come back to me!
Zeldageek726 chapter 31 . 1/8
Beautiful!
Zeldageek726 chapter 17 . 1/6
Beautiful! (Don't know if I spelled that right. Oh well)
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
An excellent story, I really like it, please hurry out of your slump. I read this whole thing in 6 is hours and am now sulking in my bed over its discontinuation.
Guineapig126 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I'm honestly still amazed that this is a piece of literature from YEARS ago. It just struck me because this chapter was uploaded on my birthday when I turned 3. LIKE WHAT HNGHHH
sukarettimay chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
HOLY BUNKIES YOU USED THE SONG- THE THE FOO FIGHTERS HOLY NUTS I CAN'T I LOVE IT TO MUCH I JUST CAN'T.
randomishdude chapter 37 . 11/9/2014
Well, I would have like to read more but seeing as though its been a while since this was updated I don't suppose I'll ever see another chapter for this. It was really good and creative. I'm glad I got to read what I did so no worries.
Zeltra chapter 37 . 11/1/2014
NO! It's been 9 years! I've been sitting here reading this story over and over, time and time again, wishing that it didn't just end there! I require more Ordinary Story!

... But it's not coming back, is it?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
I really like this story and I really wish you would continue writing it.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »