Reviews for Ordinary Story
yea sureeee chapter 37 . 12/5
THIS WAS FRICKIN POSTED WHEN I WAS BORN. U R GONNA LEAVE THIS ALONE. I think Sheik died of sadness cuz u left this alone
quandani939 chapter 22 . 7/17
What about Kafei?
quandani939 chapter 37 . 7/3
WHY THO years12
quandani939 chapter 24 . 7/1
What about Kafei?
LinkIsBro90121 chapter 29 . 5/1
So in my other review I forgot to mention how my favorite song ever, Hot For Teacher, is in the fic. I would literally pay you money to finish this fic.
Kayla chapter 37 . 4/11
Considering it's been over 10 years since the last update I'm guessing there won't be another?
LinkIsBro90121 chapter 1 . 3/27
I truly loved this story, and related to Link's struggles in the past. Now after looking at the dates, I realize I was around 2 ish years old when this story was written... Crazy right? Anyways it would be awesome to get some sort of closure to these brilliant characters, even though it's been so long. Thanks!
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Gotta keep it pg somehow, and you can't get tipsy over milk.
darkriser chapter 37 . 8/22/2016
eleven years. that's how long it's been. please tell me that there's some ending or something. you owe us at least that much.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/20/2016
Come on, its been 11 years. 11 YEARS!
Jaren chapter 37 . 5/30/2016
YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE BROKEN ME THIS WAS SO GOOD AND YOU DISCONTINUED IT 11 YEARS AGO?!
luisAM21 chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
the last four manes are from OOT
luisAM21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Aww i was pretty sure that Jayda was Aryll
Guest chapter 37 . 5/7/2016
Dear Lyxie (and Sheik),
PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEEEEAAASE continue this story! I understand that it's been over ten years and you haven't even been on the site for awhile. But I can't stop wondering... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!? I recently discovered this fanfic and surfed the web until I (eventually) found this one. And I have really enjoyed it! I love that Zelda is in a band and plays a guitar but is still girly and out of shape, because I feel that when people write Zelda (not that this is a bad thing;) they tend to either write her as a badass warrior princess or a delicate flower, and I like that you found a balance! Link is a great character too, because you gotta love that he's nerdy and strong and protective and awesome but venerable too. I love the others too, like Saria and Malon and Mikau and Darunia(did I spell that right?) and everyone else!( AND SHEIK!) overall, this story has/had fantastic characters, plot (and plot twists!), and a great balance of everything! So if you choose to continue this story, though I doubt you will because it HAS been eleven years, I will be eternally grateful! And if you don't, that's okay too. Thanks for this fanfic, and the other awesome ones you've written! Finally, if you really do get this review, thanks for listening to me ramble, and have some cookies and bacon.
~an anonymous ferret lover
PS if you do get this(again I'm pretty doubtful that you will), but decide not to continue the story because it's been a looong time and you don't wanna, can I get a cute/fluffy Sheik and Zelda, NOT SheikxZelda, oneshot of them being siblings or something? That'd be dope.
MusicFreak2k14 chapter 37 . 4/16/2016
This story hasn't been updated for a decade now, and possibly (probably?) will never be again, though I must say that I'm impressed. It's beautiful and crazy and weird and incredible and ugh. Like "One Hundred Days", it shatters my heart into a million pieces and puts it back together in funny ways. You are a fantastic writer. You might not be a fanfiction writer; I don't know. But this is fantastic.
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »