Reviews for Ordinary Story
aeropolis chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Guys, she’s not finishing the story so get over it. If you read her bio, she states: “An ending for Ordinary Story. It's never coming back. I had every intention of revisiting it, but I tried several years ago and it's just too much of a mess for me to fix it. I have changed and grown a lot since writing it, and at this point you can consider it thoroughly dead. Sorry!”
No chapter 18 . 7/26/2019
Great
Guest chapter 37 . 6/27/2019
Wow...just wow! I love this story! It’s sad to see this is the last chapter...cause it’s so good! I literally binge read it! That’s how good it is! If you like...you could continue? Idk but this story is worth it. Trust me. It is.

Random
ImpatientGeek chapter 37 . 1/15/2018
Curses of the Goddesses upon thee! You got me all worked up for nothing! *Mumbles* Updated 2005... Come ON! As soon as I saw the last chap I died a little on the inside. Come back! Please! *Retreats into the Geek Tunnels to cry*
Get over it chapter 37 . 12/28/2017
Guys stop complaining about this fanfic never getting finished. Check her page, she said that she tried but now she doesn't have an intention of finishing it. get over it pls.
yea sureeee chapter 37 . 12/5/2017
THIS WAS FRICKIN POSTED WHEN I WAS BORN. U R GONNA LEAVE THIS ALONE. I think Sheik died of sadness cuz u left this alone
quandani939 chapter 22 . 7/17/2017
What about Kafei?
quandani939 chapter 37 . 7/3/2017
WHY THO years12
quandani939 chapter 24 . 7/1/2017
What about Kafei?
LinkIsBro90121 chapter 29 . 5/1/2017
So in my other review I forgot to mention how my favorite song ever, Hot For Teacher, is in the fic. I would literally pay you money to finish this fic.
Kayla chapter 37 . 4/11/2017
Considering it's been over 10 years since the last update I'm guessing there won't be another?
LinkIsBro90121 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I truly loved this story, and related to Link's struggles in the past. Now after looking at the dates, I realize I was around 2 ish years old when this story was written... Crazy right? Anyways it would be awesome to get some sort of closure to these brilliant characters, even though it's been so long. Thanks!
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Gotta keep it pg somehow, and you can't get tipsy over milk.
darkriser chapter 37 . 8/22/2016
eleven years. that's how long it's been. please tell me that there's some ending or something. you owe us at least that much.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/20/2016
Come on, its been 11 years. 11 YEARS!
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »