Reviews for Ordinary Story
Time's Chosen chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Is it updated yet?

Darn!

C'mon Lyxie... You gotta finish it eventually! I've been a fan of this story since Chapter 13, and walked with Zelda and Link every step of the way! Not having an update for so long... It's like never getting to see an old friend. I miss Link and Zelda, and all the funny times they shared, along with the serious ones. I miss walking along right behind them and hearing them talk. I miss seeing Link get yelled at and having things thrown at him. Don't you, Lyxie? Can't you see their faces in your head? I can. I miss those faces. Please, continue the story.
ZeBubba chapter 37 . 3/11/2007
Zomg its been like 2 years! come on man finish it up! not many stories are this good anymore!
Elisa chapter 37 . 3/11/2007
The Summery said there would be fluff, but there wasi'nt fluff UNTIL THE VERY END! I LOVE ZELDA LINK FLUFF. well it was a good story anyway, I knew from the first time you showed the stakler that it was Khail, that guy was weird, well I liked you story but i'm sad you did'nt finish it.
Kiwi The Dog chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Lyxie–

I know how tough writing a huge, long story like this is.. So I totally understand why you stopped. It's time consuming and you're growing up, right? It's been so long you probably can remember even writing the beginning.

I know how that is.. So, if you need any help with it, or if you want to talk to a fellow writer, I'm here :3

~Kiwi The Dog (AIM: lovePATD)

PS: I love this story, by the way. I think you fit all the characters in perfectly.
Silly Putty chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
OKey-dokey, so I've been re-reading this story again and again, and for the life of me I can't help but wonder why you haven't taken it up again. It's 37 chapters long, you must've spent hours and hours, maybe even full day lengths of your life to write it, yet you've abandoned it completely? Don't you think you should finish what you've started if you've devoted all this time to it?

MAybe I'm just being mean because I love this story though, and want to see you continue it. I've read published novels that don't have this depth or truly interesting characters. This story is so amazing that it even changed how I write for chrissakes. It's an amazing piece of literature, despite being a fanfic (most of which suck).

I don't see how you could write 37 chapters, all quite long, and not have even updated in two years. I've been reading it since you came out with Chapter 18 (yeah I never review, it'sa bad habit, I'm sorry), and I checked everyday for an update. I mean EVERYDAY. I was fourteen at the time, and guess what, my life didn't really have or want any steady commitments to anything, much less reading some fanfic. However, everyday i'd log on, and everyday I would check to see if you updated.

Writers block is one thing, but you've seemed to work beyond that with your other stories, and I'm sure if you re-read all of your chapters, you'd find something to continue. Obviously your writing style has actually developed further (I read a few of your other fics, but after this one died it pretty much killed me XD) so why not continue this? You have 1100 reviews counting this one, so please, please, please continue this. I have to see the ending gosh darnit.

Oh, and all of this is coming from someone who normally reads slash ffics, and I want to see Link and Zelda together with a freaking passion. That never happens. So please, please, plase continue this story. Or honestly, I think I may actually cry. Seriously. You'll be the cause of a 16 year old teenage boy for crying. Could you live with yourself?

...I think I covered all the bases of reviewing now. Stoking up the writers ego, telling them how amazing their writing is, being mean, and the blackmailing at the end. :D Sorry if this review ofends you, but I do want you to finish this story. Beyond all pretense, it really is an amazing fic. At the very least, you should say it's truly over, and that there is nothign else that can be done for it. You know, stop giving us readers false hope?

Anyway, I guess this is done. Hope to hear a fanfic alert from you, maybe? Bye.
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 37 . 1/17/2007
NO! *SOBS* WHY! WHY! WAH
Rin-chan013 chapter 37 . 1/14/2007
Hi Lyxie! I wanna say that this is probaly the best story I have ever read, I repeatdly read this same story over and over again! I hope that you'll one day continue to write this awesome story. I've been waiting for a bout 2 years now for another chappie, I look all the time. Please don't disappoint Shiek and your other fans for this story, all my amigas love this story also. I hope you'll continue this story soon someday. Gracias!
Poorfox chapter 37 . 1/7/2007
Oh dear, a bit of a dry spot...lasting a whole year! I just hope that the release of TP is inspiration enough to smash all forms of writers block into teensy little pieces. Seriusly, you have over ONE THOUSAND reviews and you discontinue the story. The thought is somewhat disturbing. If you actually finished Ordinary Story I would build a small shrine to you and curse in your name instead of Farore's. Getting into the over obsessive, but true...
GuiltyFandoms chapter 37 . 1/4/2007
Good Grief! Shiek Bacon Lyxie! She nearly gave me a heart attack. You see, I've been reading this story constantly for several days. *twitch* And now I learn it's to be discontinued?

I really hope she picks this back up! It took off many, many possible days of video game play!
Touzen chapter 37 . 1/2/2007
This is postivly one of the best stories I've read on I'm really sad that you discontinued it, but who knows, maybe you'll be inspired and start writing it again. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Touzen chapter 22 . 1/2/2007
omg I am loving this fic, but it's past 3 am and I've been reading for hours and hours, and it's time for me to go to sleep. will comtinue reading in the morning. night
The Royal Knights of the WC chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
w00t! The return of Lyxie! Well, sort of. Give us a break, we've been devoting all our knightly resources to watching this site for a whole year now. We're thrilled at any kind of activity!

Go Ordinary Story!
RandyFan chapter 36 . 12/24/2006
I think this is one of the great Link/Zelda stories of all time. I really love how you took the essence of their characters but put them in a totally different environment. It's the first story I've ever read where Link and Zelda are based in Hyrule. I love the concept and originality, and it just works really well. You had great detail in their environments, appearances, and feelings. I just wish there was more of a Link-perspective, like in the last few chapters.

I am really impressed and so sincerely hope you decide to write some more (it's been a year and a half!). Great story, great concept, great detail - great job! I spent hours reading this story and loved it, and I hope you start writing in it again!
Lyxie chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Clearly I suck. The URL for the blog is

If that doesn't show up, I'm going to have a conniption. Not really- I'll just decide I don't care and let you poor little lambs go all the way to my profile and find the link there *HINT: IT IS AT THE VERY BOTTOM.
Lyxie chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Alright, you antsy, antsy people. I've finally gotten off my lazy bum and made a blog where you can yell at me all you like and read about how incredibly cool I am. It is located at

digiink.

there is also a link on my profile. ARE YOU HAPPY, PEOPLE? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Cool.