Reviews for Ordinary Story
Zelda-Princess-of-Time chapter 37 . 1/25/2016
Is it sad for me to keep checking this story for any potential updates even after eleven years? Please continue this! I get sad whenever I think about this story because it was never finished. :( *tears* Much love,

~Zelda (Elsie)
AllforZelink chapter 37 . 1/8/2016
I really enjoyed this story... I don't know if you are still out there, but please, please finish it. Please?
Anon chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
I really wish that you hadn't put this fanfic as complete. I was reading it thinking that I had the privilege of readin a thorough and finished story. And then you had to go and discontinue it. If you were going to discontinue it at least have the decency to label it as discontinued! I was crushed seeing that I would never be able to get closure to this wonderful take. So, for future readers sake, just label it as discontinued or finish it.
Not Cyclic chapter 37 . 12/15/2015
10 years tho... eks dee Kappa ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
llDeaDLoCKll chapter 37 . 10/13/2015
...Speechless...

10 years tho XD
Rhaylt Zheirt chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Oh, wow, 37 chapters . . . this is going to take me a while to read xD

But if it's as interesting as the first chapter has been, that won't be a bad thing :3

Great story so far!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2015
Ocarina of Time, with a twist! Dun, dun DUUUUUUUN!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/16/2015
its been so long! TEN YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! when are you gonna continue it?! you said you will come back, but ill bet you JUST WENT AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT! why? and it was just getting good too! *starts crying oceans of angry and sad tears* WHYYYYY?!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/12/2015
o m g Link singing to Zelda in class?! XD
Amixa chapter 37 . 5/23/2015
Seriously, does "soon" mean 10 years? You last updated when I was only one, and I'm turning 11 soon! Anyways, I LOVE this story and I hope that this review inspires you to update again.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 4/23/2015
NNOOOO plz continue it is the most amzing storyt ever
xSmokeisintheair chapter 37 . 3/28/2015
WHYYYYYY... *sits in a corner to cry about loss of good fanfiction*
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
I love the take on 'modern Zelda', still keeping the original element of Hyrule in there.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
NOOOOOO! Come back to me!
Zeldageek726 chapter 31 . 1/8/2015