Reviews for Ordinary Story
Guest chapter 37 . 5/7/2016
Dear Lyxie (and Sheik),
PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEEEEAAASE continue this story! I understand that it's been over ten years and you haven't even been on the site for awhile. But I can't stop wondering... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!? I recently discovered this fanfic and surfed the web until I (eventually) found this one. And I have really enjoyed it! I love that Zelda is in a band and plays a guitar but is still girly and out of shape, because I feel that when people write Zelda (not that this is a bad thing;) they tend to either write her as a badass warrior princess or a delicate flower, and I like that you found a balance! Link is a great character too, because you gotta love that he's nerdy and strong and protective and awesome but venerable too. I love the others too, like Saria and Malon and Mikau and Darunia(did I spell that right?) and everyone else!( AND SHEIK!) overall, this story has/had fantastic characters, plot (and plot twists!), and a great balance of everything! So if you choose to continue this story, though I doubt you will because it HAS been eleven years, I will be eternally grateful! And if you don't, that's okay too. Thanks for this fanfic, and the other awesome ones you've written! Finally, if you really do get this review, thanks for listening to me ramble, and have some cookies and bacon.
~an anonymous ferret lover
PS if you do get this(again I'm pretty doubtful that you will), but decide not to continue the story because it's been a looong time and you don't wanna, can I get a cute/fluffy Sheik and Zelda, NOT SheikxZelda, oneshot of them being siblings or something? That'd be dope.
MusicFreak2k14 chapter 37 . 4/16/2016
This story hasn't been updated for a decade now, and possibly (probably?) will never be again, though I must say that I'm impressed. It's beautiful and crazy and weird and incredible and ugh. Like "One Hundred Days", it shatters my heart into a million pieces and puts it back together in funny ways. You are a fantastic writer. You might not be a fanfiction writer; I don't know. But this is fantastic.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 37 . 2/15/2016
Please leave this story dead! The illogical characters and attempts at making them "normal" are cringeworthy! Link is clueless about everything when in the games he is a very smart puzzle solver! Zelda being steadfast logical in her decisions in the games is an afterthought here! Their is no reason for them not to be together right now! "O well break up and stuff because bad writing reasons" How stupid! 3/10 for a good beginning, subpar near middle, shitty middle and end! Stay buried!
Zelda-Princess-of-Time chapter 37 . 1/25/2016
Is it sad for me to keep checking this story for any potential updates even after eleven years? Please continue this! I get sad whenever I think about this story because it was never finished. :( *tears* Much love,

~Zelda (Elsie)
AllforZelink chapter 37 . 1/8/2016
I really enjoyed this story... I don't know if you are still out there, but please, please finish it. Please?
Anon chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
I really wish that you hadn't put this fanfic as complete. I was reading it thinking that I had the privilege of readin a thorough and finished story. And then you had to go and discontinue it. If you were going to discontinue it at least have the decency to label it as discontinued! I was crushed seeing that I would never be able to get closure to this wonderful take. So, for future readers sake, just label it as discontinued or finish it.
Not Cyclic chapter 37 . 12/15/2015
10 years tho... eks dee Kappa ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
llDeaDLoCKll chapter 37 . 10/13/2015
...Speechless...

10 years tho XD
Rhaylt Zheirt chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Oh, wow, 37 chapters . . . this is going to take me a while to read xD

But if it's as interesting as the first chapter has been, that won't be a bad thing :3

Great story so far!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2015
Ocarina of Time, with a twist! Dun, dun DUUUUUUUN!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/16/2015
its been so long! TEN YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! when are you gonna continue it?! you said you will come back, but ill bet you JUST WENT AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT! why? and it was just getting good too! *starts crying oceans of angry and sad tears* WHYYYYY?!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/12/2015
o m g Link singing to Zelda in class?! XD
Amixa chapter 37 . 5/23/2015
Seriously, does "soon" mean 10 years? You last updated when I was only one, and I'm turning 11 soon! Anyways, I LOVE this story and I hope that this review inspires you to update again.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 4/23/2015
NNOOOO plz continue it is the most amzing storyt ever
xSmokeisintheair chapter 37 . 3/28/2015
WHYYYYYY... *sits in a corner to cry about loss of good fanfiction*
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »