Reviews for Ordinary Story
LinkXZelda lova chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I've never been in a band. It sounds cool!
LinkXZelda lova chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Lol! Zelda is so funny!
LinkXZelda lover chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I love their interaction together :3
LinkXzelda lover chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
So good! Can't wait to see what happens next!
LinkXZelda lover chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is cute ;)
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I am hopelessly and utterly in love with this fanfiction I can't stop reding it .
fortheloveoffrost chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
I love reading this fanfic! It is funny, sad, happy, everything a book should be! You should publish it. Sell it. It is that good. I applaud you, Lyxie. Bravo!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
You bastard like I know your probably done with this story but I wanted to tell...I LOVE IT! This is an amazing story it's like I'm actually reading from a book if you were an author I totally read your books! I love it it holds romance, comedy, mystery and best of all you torture your reader you bastard XD
Guest chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
Can't stop crying it was an amazing story but you discontinued it for I love all your stories especially In the Woods their need to be a sequel to it keep up the good work EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!
CreepCreep321 chapter 37 . 5/22/2014
This story was amazing. You should keep on writing it. I was really getting into the story before you were going to discontinue it. I hope you will finish the story that you had begun. Keep up the awsome writing, ;)
Applelover357 chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
So I basically read all this for nothing? :(((
Dia Newman chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
*crying. A lot.* Please, please please please please continue!its been *does horrible math* 8yrs? Yes, 8, and you may have a life now but you threw all that in my face and NOWIDONTKNOWWHATSHAPPENINGOMIGPDIMDYING
Alapest chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
Awwwww I'm sorry to hear that you aren't doing well on this story... I'm having the same problem with my stories. But, although it's been a log time, this story is amazing and I can honestly say it's one of the best (if not the best) ZeLink story I've ever read! The flow, plot, characters are all wonderfully developed. I just love absolutely everything about this story! And I know that it's been a long time since the last update, but, I'd really love to see what you could do now to this story.
Sincerely,
Hershey :)
Flik98 chapter 37 . 1/18/2014
Its a shame you discontinued this... I was loving this so much D: but I do understand. I hope you start writing it again soon, its one of my favourite AU fan fics.

Hey, sheiky, your awesome XD can I have a hug? :3 XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
i dont get why Link pats everyone on the head
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »