Reviews for Ordinary Story
Rhaylt Zheirt chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Oh, wow, 37 chapters . . . this is going to take me a while to read xD

But if it's as interesting as the first chapter has been, that won't be a bad thing :3

Great story so far!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2015
Ocarina of Time, with a twist! Dun, dun DUUUUUUUN!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/16/2015
its been so long! TEN YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! when are you gonna continue it?! you said you will come back, but ill bet you JUST WENT AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT! why? and it was just getting good too! *starts crying oceans of angry and sad tears* WHYYYYY?!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/12/2015
o m g Link singing to Zelda in class?! XD
Amixa chapter 37 . 5/23/2015
Seriously, does "soon" mean 10 years? You last updated when I was only one, and I'm turning 11 soon! Anyways, I LOVE this story and I hope that this review inspires you to update again.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 4/23/2015
NNOOOO plz continue it is the most amzing storyt ever
xSmokeisintheair chapter 37 . 3/28/2015
WHYYYYYY... *sits in a corner to cry about loss of good fanfiction*
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
I love the take on 'modern Zelda', still keeping the original element of Hyrule in there.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
NOOOOOO! Come back to me!
Zeldageek726 chapter 31 . 1/8/2015
Beautiful!
Zeldageek726 chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Beautiful! (Don't know if I spelled that right. Oh well)
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
An excellent story, I really like it, please hurry out of your slump. I read this whole thing in 6 is hours and am now sulking in my bed over its discontinuation.
Guineapig126 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I'm honestly still amazed that this is a piece of literature from YEARS ago. It just struck me because this chapter was uploaded on my birthday when I turned 3. LIKE WHAT HNGHHH
sukarettimay chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
HOLY BUNKIES YOU USED THE SONG- THE THE FOO FIGHTERS HOLY NUTS I CAN'T I LOVE IT TO MUCH I JUST CAN'T.
randomishdude chapter 37 . 11/9/2014
Well, I would have like to read more but seeing as though its been a while since this was updated I don't suppose I'll ever see another chapter for this. It was really good and creative. I'm glad I got to read what I did so no worries.
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »