Reviews for Ordinary Story
Renlynn chapter 37 . 5/2/2013
I would love it if you continued this story. It was really great and extremely well written. I loved it and it would sadden me to see it discontinued for longer than it already has been. Please continue writing it.
burning book chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
update PLEASE
Sorceress Of The Fake chapter 37 . 3/3/2013
From what you've written of it, this is a wonderful story. It has been just over seven and a half years. The last update was on my birthday. July twenty-fifth. I truly understand forced writing, but I quote: "I promise you, this is NOT the end of Ordinary Story." I'd at least like an explanation. I do realize you probably have no interest in this story, but you're still active on FanFiction! I really hope you can explain, because I love this story, and Link and Zelda haven't hooked up yet, just like you promised! Now, I hate to complain, but there are already too many broken promises in my life. Over the summer I lost a best friends, and we promised to be BFFs. My brother promised to be kind to me... I really need you to finish this! Please, all of us want this! Lucky number seven...? Feel free to PM.
Jay chapter 37 . 2/25/2013
Are you serious? It's 2012! This is one of the only good Zelink fanfics I've found, but now you haven't finished? :(
zeldax chapter 37 . 1/17/2013
Yay got the first review for 2013! Anyway, I am here to convince you to UPDATEEEEE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMMOREE,lol seriously,I love this story and I hope you continue it. It's been years, even if you update 5 years later, I'll still be looking forward to it then.
RavennaAngelline chapter 37 . 12/20/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Continue this story! It's currently my favorite (right next to Freyjadour's "Fate Favors the Fearless"), and I REALLY want to read more from you!

Your ability to weave a story is truly amazing, and it's not something I say often. It seems as though you are a legend here in the FF ZeLink fandom, and I love your stories. I beg of you, please consider updating this story!

I understand the feeling of not feeling that your writing is up to snuff, I am a bit of a writer myself, but have never posted anything here, as I am a bit of a perfectionist and often tell myself that my stories suck when compared to the greats out there. And you I place as one of the Greats.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. You, madame, ROCK!
Aripeace chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
I'm not here for the "why the discontinued" shit. I am here to tell you what a great writer you are.
Your stories are beautiful. They truly are. Especially this one. Your stories are like Picasso and Van Gogh. They are epic, wonderful, and not to mention inspiring. Seriously.
Containing every great story element, your stories are absolutely top notch. The characters, some times they are sad, mad , or hilarious. This story made me laugh real hard, let me tell you that.
And as your 1,186th reviewer, I am sorry. I lied to you, I am here for the discontinued shit.
You are a great story artist. You plan everything out perfectly, exactly when the story needs it. Action, got it. Surprises? Got it. Friendship and romance? Got that too.
Like I am saying everyone loves this story. Everyone loves you. This story is epic, and so are you.
This story was discontinued seven years ago. If I am correct you are about 25-ish. If you could take one hour, just to make half a chapter, I know that would make every legend of Zelda fan happy.
I am sorry that this review is so long. I really can't explain it, bu I have to say that this is one of my top five stories.
Once again, everyone loves this story.
And as your 1,186th revewier, I am saying continue it.
ScooterJLM chapter 37 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god. You have to finish this. It is one of the best storys I've ever read. All 36 chapters of it. I hope you find the energy to continue this and finish because, once again, it's one of the best.
-ScooterJLM
Katie chapter 37 . 10/4/2012
When are you going to finish this? It was so amazing and now I'm sad cuz u didn't finish it...
RedCladSheikah96 chapter 37 . 9/8/2012
NOOOOOOOO! This was possibly the best story on this WHOLE site and it's discontinued!? It has been seven years!(well isn't that ironic?) PLEASE continue this! It's sooooo good. -goes off and cries in her emo corner-
RCS96
Guest chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
who else thought the last part sounded dirty but wasn't? lol
Terror of the Great Sea chapter 37 . 6/2/2012
I love love love love love this story! Please, just try to write something for chapter 38! PLEASE! This is one of my favorite stories of all time, and lot's of other users love "Ordinary Story" You have over 1000 reviews! Though I'm guessing you've permanetly discontinued it... :c Anyway, so, yeah.
1sibbi chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
yea lyxie you there, i hope you are :) im not gonna be a jerk like some people and insult you. i just want to say i really enjoyed this story and i really hope you are continuing it, even though its been some time. also i hope you read those pms i sent you (they had some pretty important things) :)

your dedicated reader 1sibbi
Shatter.Shot chapter 37 . 2/19/2012
Unless you want me to hurt you (jokingly of course) You better post because I got into it so bad that after Chapter 37 i threw my phone across the room and now it's busted. So who is gonna pay for it huh? Lol haha jk. But you really gotta post or else bad things will happen. By the way you should have a whole separate thing with Sheik because that guy is just plain awesome.

Stay awesome
BladeInTheDark chapter 37 . 12/8/2011
I don't feel very re-assured, I notice the update date, and it says 07-25-05... Which is almost 6 years ago... I was really hoping for an update. :( It makes me really sad...
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »