Reviews for Ordinary Story
Guest chapter 29 . 6/12/2015
o m g Link singing to Zelda in class?! XD
Amixa chapter 37 . 5/23/2015
Seriously, does "soon" mean 10 years? You last updated when I was only one, and I'm turning 11 soon! Anyways, I LOVE this story and I hope that this review inspires you to update again.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 4/23/2015
NNOOOO plz continue it is the most amzing storyt ever
xSmokeisintheair chapter 37 . 3/28/2015
WHYYYYYY... *sits in a corner to cry about loss of good fanfiction*
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
I love the take on 'modern Zelda', still keeping the original element of Hyrule in there.
Zeldageek726 chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
NOOOOOO! Come back to me!
Zeldageek726 chapter 31 . 1/8/2015
Beautiful!
Zeldageek726 chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Beautiful! (Don't know if I spelled that right. Oh well)
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
An excellent story, I really like it, please hurry out of your slump. I read this whole thing in 6 is hours and am now sulking in my bed over its discontinuation.
Guineapig126 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I'm honestly still amazed that this is a piece of literature from YEARS ago. It just struck me because this chapter was uploaded on my birthday when I turned 3. LIKE WHAT HNGHHH
sukarettimay chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
HOLY BUNKIES YOU USED THE SONG- THE THE FOO FIGHTERS HOLY NUTS I CAN'T I LOVE IT TO MUCH I JUST CAN'T.
randomishdude chapter 37 . 11/9/2014
Well, I would have like to read more but seeing as though its been a while since this was updated I don't suppose I'll ever see another chapter for this. It was really good and creative. I'm glad I got to read what I did so no worries.
Zeltra chapter 37 . 11/1/2014
NO! It's been 9 years! I've been sitting here reading this story over and over, time and time again, wishing that it didn't just end there! I require more Ordinary Story!

... But it's not coming back, is it?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
I really like this story and I really wish you would continue writing it.
kareem chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
He's probably continue 2015 wait did he past away or i JUST been fuck in the ass raped drive by kidd but screwed
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »