Reviews for Ordinary Story
fortheloveoffrost chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
I love reading this fanfic! It is funny, sad, happy, everything a book should be! You should publish it. Sell it. It is that good. I applaud you, Lyxie. Bravo!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
You bastard like I know your probably done with this story but I wanted to tell...I LOVE IT! This is an amazing story it's like I'm actually reading from a book if you were an author I totally read your books! I love it it holds romance, comedy, mystery and best of all you torture your reader you bastard XD
Guest chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
Can't stop crying it was an amazing story but you discontinued it for I love all your stories especially In the Woods their need to be a sequel to it keep up the good work EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!
CreepCreep321 chapter 37 . 5/22/2014
This story was amazing. You should keep on writing it. I was really getting into the story before you were going to discontinue it. I hope you will finish the story that you had begun. Keep up the awsome writing, ;)
Applelover357 chapter 37 . 4/22/2014
So I basically read all this for nothing? :(((
Dia Newman chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
*crying. A lot.* Please, please please please please continue!its been *does horrible math* 8yrs? Yes, 8, and you may have a life now but you threw all that in my face and NOWIDONTKNOWWHATSHAPPENINGOMIGPDIMDYING
Alapest chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
Awwwww I'm sorry to hear that you aren't doing well on this story... I'm having the same problem with my stories. But, although it's been a log time, this story is amazing and I can honestly say it's one of the best (if not the best) ZeLink story I've ever read! The flow, plot, characters are all wonderfully developed. I just love absolutely everything about this story! And I know that it's been a long time since the last update, but, I'd really love to see what you could do now to this story.
Hershey :)
Flik98 chapter 37 . 1/18/2014
Its a shame you discontinued this... I was loving this so much D: but I do understand. I hope you start writing it again soon, its one of my favourite AU fan fics.

Hey, sheiky, your awesome XD can I have a hug? :3 XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
i dont get why Link pats everyone on the head
smiley face 3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
very nice, the details are quite visual and as well are the charcters. well done!
TheLegends4 chapter 37 . 12/12/2013
Noooooo I loved this story!

Please continue, it's too awesome!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2013
This chapter makes my head hurt.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/9/2013
Please come back D,x
Total Romance Fan chapter 37 . 10/27/2013
Please continue the story! I really want to see what happens next! Will they end up together? Will one of them die? What will happen to their old life? So many questions unanswered, please continue the story!
pyropus chapter 37 . 9/12/2013
You literally stopped when the good stuff starts...
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »