Reviews for Ordinary Story
Zeldageek726 chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Beautiful! (Don't know if I spelled that right. Oh well)
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
An excellent story, I really like it, please hurry out of your slump. I read this whole thing in 6 is hours and am now sulking in my bed over its discontinuation.
Guineapig126 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I'm honestly still amazed that this is a piece of literature from YEARS ago. It just struck me because this chapter was uploaded on my birthday when I turned 3. LIKE WHAT HNGHHH
sukarettimay chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
HOLY BUNKIES YOU USED THE SONG- THE THE FOO FIGHTERS HOLY NUTS I CAN'T I LOVE IT TO MUCH I JUST CAN'T.
randomishdude chapter 37 . 11/9/2014
Well, I would have like to read more but seeing as though its been a while since this was updated I don't suppose I'll ever see another chapter for this. It was really good and creative. I'm glad I got to read what I did so no worries.
Zeltra chapter 37 . 11/1/2014
NO! It's been 9 years! I've been sitting here reading this story over and over, time and time again, wishing that it didn't just end there! I require more Ordinary Story!

... But it's not coming back, is it?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
I really like this story and I really wish you would continue writing it.
kareem chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
He's probably continue 2015 wait did he past away or i JUST been fuck in the ass raped drive by kidd but screwed
dude chapter 37 . 10/1/2014
no prob
kareem chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
Link
Guest chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
Scary awesome
Darunia chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Please continue this story! I read the whole thing in 14 hours of constant bliss... definitely my favorite fanfic ever.
LinkXZelda lova chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I'll be his cookie dough! Oh pick me! *waves hand in the air*
LinkXZelda lova chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I've never been in a band. It sounds cool!
LinkXZelda lova chapter 4 . 7/26/2014