Reviews for Ordinary Story
Perfectly Censored chapter 10 . 8/16/2004
GASP! It's letting me review! I am astounded! Lol..yeah well last chapter it wouldn't let me review! I was so angry when that happened! Lol! I'm being limited on the pc! GRR! People really just wanna tick me off today! Anyways...I hope you update soon!'re really really goog at updating! Jeeze! two chapters in one day! Awsome Mcpossum! lol...Teen Girl Squad!Let's start lookin' good! Oouch! My stomach lining! Lmao! Yeah...Strong Bad is awsome! LMAO! Anyways, this story is really cool! Oh and your profile makes me laugh! OMG NARUTO! Lol...I love that anime/'s awsomness! That's where I got my name! Lol! SAKURA! Lol...I'm really happy right now! Well I bid you adieu! Till Next Chapter!

Peace Out Dude! v_v

Sakura (w00t w00t! Tru Dat! lol)
Lizai chapter 10 . 8/16/2004
Loved the dress-shopping part. Yeah, Zelda is very pale. A wine-colored gown *would* look good on her, come to think of it.

De Nile isn't just a river in Egypt, Zelly! Can't wait for more. :)
meyojojo chapter 10 . 8/16/2004
Again i was exsited that you updated!
Miss Maudlin chapter 10 . 8/16/2004
Finding a dress is SO freakin hard. Grr... I can't wait to see what Link does when he sees Zelda all made up and prettified. Bwhahahaha But I remember last year our homecoming dance was muy boring. I didn't even go. (loser)

Well, until next chapter. (I keep REPEATING myself! aargh!)
Miss Maudlin chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
Stalkers are scary. I would know. *shudder* No need to recount THAT creepy story... :P

Aw, I totally hearted the LZ fluff (I keep saying this. I'm so uncreative). Uh...Hope your school year starts off well. Mine starts next week. *bawls* NO!
sawyerzelda chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
omg, this was such a good chapter! u r so talented-i love this story beyond words.

PLEASE update soon! that is all that i ask of u!
meyojojo chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
I was so exsited that you updated just to have it stopped! UPDATE soon!

Lizai chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
I bet it's that guy whom Kafei was charged with the task of keeping away from Zelda. They should have told her about him so she could watch out. Jeez, whoever it was is such a jerk. I can't wait for more! Even if I do hate football. Inconvenient trait, for one who is in the marching band, but there you have it.
CrazygurlMadness chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
She won't need her jacket coz they're going naked!

*smacks self* Sorry about that. Giddiness was just too much to withstand.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (Link is so hot. I agree with Zelda. He is too hot for his own good.)

And now that Khail is stalking Zelda, what is a girl to do?

So you know the drill.

please update soon! (Note blatant non-use of shift key. Yes, I am mocking sad and unworthy reviewers. Eh... Erm... *watches as reviewers close in on her* EEP!)

Save me!

kringkring91 chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
please update! this is a really good story. i like the plot. newayz, great story.
Miss Maudlin chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
This chapter reminds me of school! Which reminds me that school is starting in a week! NO! THE HORROR!

N'way, I'm loving this Z and L tension. Bwhahaha Totally spiffindicular. They just have to get together soon! Lol I'll be awaiting the next chapter! _
Miss Maudlin chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Bwahahaha, cookie dough! How romantic. Muwhahaha

I always feel so weird reviewing this b/c I'm like "oh, I've already read this!" (I'm rambling) Sorry for the late review, I've been cursed to forever attend band camp. Bleh. Onto the next chapter...! _~
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »