Reviews for Ordinary Story
meyojojo chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
I think this is my most favorit chapter of all! I loved it!

~Momo-Chan~
Miss Maudlin chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
The infamous diary reading trick! Naughty Link! I'd even torture someone so hot /w Babara Streisand records if he read my diary. O.o Oh, I can't wait to see what happens /w the Halloween costumes! Bwahahhaha, spiffindicular way to bring the LOZ aspects to light. Send me that next chapter soon!
Devila1024 chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
Great Work!

keep at it and your doing great on updating!
Lizai chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
Ooh, bad boy, reading Zelda's diary! My only question so far as to the constumes is, are you going to forego the hat, or have them just have a scrap of fabric left that someone decides to make into a weird, cone-like hat, and Link gets bullied into wearing it?

Geeky Hero. I love it. :)
CrazygurlMadness chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
Something is gonna go wrong. Something is SO gonna go wrong.

Like, they're gonna get in an argument, and Link's gonna quote her diary without thinking, and Zelda will be so pissed.

Then, she'll make him furious by going out with Khail just to spite him. And it's gonna work, and Link'll get so jealous and he's gonna spit his feelings out without thinking (again) and things'll be all sweet and dandy.

So basically, UPDATE! (unless you want me dead.)

-CM
Wushu chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
nice. that's all i'm going to say. nice. anything else would spoil the chapter.
Silverpistola chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
One of my guy friends cracks his neck too. It's so gross.

I love Jayda's character, she's so adorable.

Great chapter. Still wondering about the jacket though... Ignore me.

That was a weird time for Link to pick for a romantic encounter. Boys are so inconvenient!

Please update!

Silverpistola chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
Why won't she need a jacket? Hmm... Nope, I can't figure it out (guess I'll find out in the next chapter).

Okay, so the computer creep has got to be Khali, right? Okay, good.

Silverpistola chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
I've said it before, I'll say it again, I LOVE this story! Link and Zelda's characters are so funny and realistic. And, for probably the first time in Zelda fanfic history, Malon isn't annoying! It's some sort of miracle!

*Silver*

P.S. Sorry if people reviewing every chapter instead of just one big review annoys you, but I know that I prefer it.
4SL chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
I like the story so far. Please, update soon!
rachael chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
great story but the characters have no similarities to thier video game selves. It would be cool if link showed a little courage or perhaps zelda a little wisdom. Otherwise its perfect. update more please!
LillyDragon chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
This story kicks ass, really.

I haven't read anything this good for a long time.
Babydoll72489 chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
i have a reason i didn't review the earier chapter n its cuz of the damn traffic in ...neway...i love this story! how do u right such good chapters in such little time? well, good for u! cuz i can never...update soon, which u probably will
Hikari no Purinsesu chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
Heh, poor Zelda. This chapter was very good; I can't wait for the next.
sawyerzelda chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
oh yay yay! that chapter was so much fun 2 read! I LOVE THIS STORY! like where this is going. I LOVE THIS STORY! the writing is very unique. I LOVE THIS STORY! ... did i mention i love this story? keep it up b/c it's GREAT!
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »