Reviews for Ordinary Story
cool ill read more
link is hot chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
cool ill read more
sawyerzelda chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
omg, this was such a good chapter! u r so talented-i love this story beyond words.

PLEASE update soon! that is all that i ask of u!
meyojojo chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
I was so exsited that you updated just to have it stopped! UPDATE soon!

Momo-Chan
Lizai chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
I bet it's that guy whom Kafei was charged with the task of keeping away from Zelda. They should have told her about him so she could watch out. Jeez, whoever it was is such a jerk. I can't wait for more! Even if I do hate football. Inconvenient trait, for one who is in the marching band, but there you have it.
CrazygurlMadness chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
She won't need her jacket coz they're going naked!

...

*smacks self* Sorry about that. Giddiness was just too much to withstand.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (Link is so hot. I agree with Zelda. He is too hot for his own good.)

And now that Khail is stalking Zelda, what is a girl to do?

So you know the drill.

please update soon! (Note blatant non-use of shift key. Yes, I am mocking sad and unworthy reviewers. Eh... Erm... *watches as reviewers close in on her* EEP!)

Save me!

-CM
kringkring91 chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
please update! this is a really good story. i like the plot. newayz, great story.
Miss Maudlin chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
This chapter reminds me of school! Which reminds me that school is starting in a week! NO! THE HORROR!

N'way, I'm loving this Z and L tension. Bwhahaha Totally spiffindicular. They just have to get together soon! Lol I'll be awaiting the next chapter! _
Miss Maudlin chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Bwahahaha, cookie dough! How romantic. Muwhahaha

I always feel so weird reviewing this b/c I'm like "oh, I've already read this!" (I'm rambling) Sorry for the late review, I've been cursed to forever attend band camp. Bleh. Onto the next chapter...! _
Perfectly Censored chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
Hello there! _ I like what I read! lol...nice name for the chapter too! STALKER! My friend and I want a shirt with that printed in big red block letters on the front! That would be awsome! Lol...I'm nerd! Bwuahahaha! I'm sitting here reading fanfics and playing a guitar as I do it...lol...that's what I call multi-tasking!

Momo: Sakura...you couldn't multi-task even if you were taught how!

Sakura: -_- Look who's talkin! Lol...*innocetly throws a shoe at Momo and knocks her out* Heh! As I was saying...I would've read this way sooner but..I was camping with my horses...all the time I was riding (which was a lot) I was thinking what was gonna happen and stuff like that...to this story...lol. I love it! And soon I'mma gonna get Majora's Mask! YEAH! Lol...I'm kinda hyper...candy and soda don't mix well with me. Lol...yeah..I'm rambling again...I swear! If this Zelda were real she would be great friends with my friend Colleen...vintage tees...Dock Martins! PLays a bass..oh wait! I'm the one who plays stringed insturments! Lol...I forgot! I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen to Zel and Link...Sheep is weird...he reminds me of...OMG! IT'S DANNY! (one of my good guy friends) WEIRDNESS! Lol..sorry...he kinda reminds me of Danny...with his long hair...and his computer gaming ways...lol...what a nerd! All he needs to be is a band geek and he's set! Lol...I hate school...why am I still talking...? I'M RAMBLING AGAIN! GRR! NO! OK..well..I haven't talked to any body BUT old people for the last week..soo...yeah! NO INTELLEGET LIFE! Well I had better go...Till Next Time! (that better be soon! _ lol...j/k)

Peace OUt Dude! V_V

Sakura
Babydoll72489 chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
another great chappie! i love this story so much! probably cuz its an AU. makes them soo much more interesting. update soon!
CD chapter 8 . 8/13/2004
its pretty good :)
Lizai chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Oh God. PLEASE no more netspeak. It's my pet peeve. I hate it with a fiery passion. I feel the urge to bang my head against a wall every time I see it! Other than that, I did like this chapter, just like all the other chapters - particularly Ruto. Can't wait for more!
sawyerzelda chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
yay! so glad 2 c that u updated! this story is so freaking good! i can't wait to read another chapter of it!
meyojojo chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
YAY you updated! I've been waiting forever for you to! Cant wait till the next update.

Momo-Chan