Reviews for Secrets and Confessions
Sweet effort.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
jemmaxphiler1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
What a sweet little story!:) Nice one!:)

Thanx for sharing it via my online group at:

Oh BTW - WELCOME TO THE GROUP!:)

Warmest Regards - jemmaxphiler1

(Group Owner/Moderator)
CycloneT chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I thought the way that you wrote John and Monica was a little out of character, but then again I'm guilty of that myself sometimes. I just thought that they seemed more like lovesick teenagers instead of the lovesick adults that they are!

There were a few things that I noticed - you need to watch your grammar; particularly use of fullstops and quotation marks. Some of your sentences ran on for a whole paragraph and for some people it can be a big distraction - big enough so that they don't even finish reading the story. A beta would help catch these things. I suggest that you find one of these wonderful people and put them on your payroll. They will also help with sentence structure and storyline plots.

I also have to point out one last thing that had me completely flummoxed - unless it was a special cup or magic caffeine from the world of Harry Potter, you can't actually see your reflection in a cup of coffee. You need to be careful with writing thigs like this because again, I burst out laughing when I read that and it was only because I was curious to know where you were going with your story that I actually finished it.

I hope you take my suggestions in the spirit in which they were intended. Best of luck with future stories. :)
Doggett's Kate chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Another DRR fic-yeah! Great job, and so romantic. DRR forever!
Billie1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hey, I loved your story. Keep up the good work. And post more DRR fics! They RULE!
Niki Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
nice! very sweet! i liked it!
Gothic Spook chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
YAY! A new John and Monica fic! THIS IS SO CUTE! I love it! Well done! It was written very well! PLEASE KEEP WRITING JOHN AND MONICA FICS!