Reviews for The Lie
Maid of Time Aradia chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Awwwww...that was a really sweet story :)
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Oh flapdoodle! I was scared something like this was going to will go banamas!And so will th' rest of the family.I know this is good b/c I've told m'self to go seepy-bye ,3x's an yet,here I be. Okay,I am going this time,as my eyes are closing on their own,here. Good-nite, 7.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Uh-oh we in for some fussin' 've told him or somebody in case of trouble,but then we don't want a boring,predictable story,do we? No we don't.I love how "family " comes together to check.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Familt,ya gotta love' checkin' up on everybody else. Still no complaints,& the story is moving right on along.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I totally agree w/Mandy,there is nothing that can't be fixed w/chocolate ice I like the camadrie 'tween the guys,it works. So far no complaints.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Interesting notion,so far so to reading more. Spelling,long as I can figure it out,is no biggie.
jada951 chapter 14 . 11/1/2007
what a nice story, and a change from the usual diva/ring rat sex romp stuff.

cool!
tkc12 chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
i loved it. just read all the chapters, i hope you make a sequele.
cassymae chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
nice i love this story. I continue to read it.
Pinayprincesa chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
Aw so Cute!
Latisha C chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
Good job on this chapter. Just out of curiousity wasn't this already posted? It's just I distinctly remember having read this chapter before.
stacia chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
This is my favorite story. Is there any chance you are gonna a write a sequal with laney a little more grown up? that would be awsome!
smv chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
i really do love this story. But I think we need a part 2 when she starts dating lol
NDA-91 chapter 13 . 12/12/2004
hey firl i luved this story i couldnt story reading it i just had to finish it lol it was great u should right more stories somewere aorund the same storyline
AndromedaRae chapter 13 . 12/7/2004