Reviews for Dragonball New Beginnings: The Arlean Saga
Kazuma Bushi chapter 86 . 2/22/2012
Are u ever gonna follow up this story, or write another story again.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 87 . 2/22/2012
Your new transformation was cool, this is an even better story than the original
Kazuma Bushi chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
The fighting scenes have been intricatly written
Kazuma Bushi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Good first chapter
Joe B chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I really thought this was a good chapter so far! I am looking forward to reading some more of your chapters so I can be ready! In other words reading is not just a lot of fun, but also a great way to completely improve one's high level reading skills even further! That way more and more people will highly well educated beyond any kind of possiblilities have been thought of due to mysteriousness and curiosity of all living beings that have always had quite the apetite for entertainment and knowledge as well as some adventurous life experiences of all good will and nature! Make sure you keep up the highly perfect work, and always bring your Ultimate True Full Legendary Advanced High Level A grade and your true love and passion for destined greatness of exquisite knowledge of true writing and story telling through each and every type of story writing at all attempts and levels!
Joe B chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Mighty good!
old-dbz-fan chapter 87 . 7/10/2011
Wow, and if I was impressed after reading the Ammit Saga, what am I supposed to say now.

Speechless...I guess.

This story was truly an epic. I LOVED IT! It's ridiculous how heart-wrenching, interesting, and scary it was. Seriously, few stories have touched me the way this one has. It's great to see one of these 'perspective-changers' on this website. I mean it really means something when someone can say that this affects them on a personal scale.

Thanks for an amazing read. I love both Akira and Kanata and their struggles, and how they play off each other. Amazing, and if I have time (this story is freakin' long!) I will definitely be back reading again.

So yeah, one last thing...You're REALLY good at writing action scenes.
jeff chapter 52 . 1/30/2011
hey man. if goku will see them all when they die, then how come in kanatas time he DIDNT see them when they die?
LordofCoolness chapter 87 . 12/24/2010
Deep breath...

Just finished reading this epic story - so freakin' awesome that I was totally, and utterly absorbed by it, managing to read both The Arlean Saga, and the prequel, The Ammit Saga, over a week-end. Now my eyes hurt, but I have one last thing to do, and that is to make a fanfiction account so that I can review this story:

Well-constructed plot, building up suspense, through a number of very emotional scenes. Unexpected twists and turns, especially in the secnd half of the story, once the brutal deaths had finished (a bit too brutal for my liking, but I understand your reasoning behind that).You've also made the first OC in Dragonball Z fanfiction, who I actually managed to enjoy reading about and empathise with - maybe Akira was a bit of a cardboard cut-out in the Ammit Saga, but this time around, his character was developed in brilliant fashion, making the tortured Kanata extremely realistic and emotive. The way in which you've managed to capture the personalities of the other characters of the stories is also simply perfect. The conclusion was simply breathtakingly awesome. Loved the judgement scene - very well delivered.

Simply put - you should become an author - people will buy your books - and please consider writing some more Dragonball Z fanfiction - there are thousands of readers hoping for the same thing.

Deep breath...time to catch up on the rest of my life, which has been waylaid in favour of reading your stories :D.
jeff chapter 87 . 11/7/2010
hey man every now and then i come back and read your story when theres nothing else to read.. this ending is beautiful.
jeff chapter 79 . 8/28/2010
dude, why the hell didnt you say earlier than akira went back to super saiyan three? after he gave the energy to kanata, u still mentioned gold hair, hell i thought he was still ss5! shit dude.
jeff chapter 78 . 8/28/2010
dude, i have read this story several times and this part never ceases to piss me off. ubuu, gets knocked out of the fight because of a damn dislocated knee. hes got the damn mystical power of majin bu! come on man!
jeff chapter 77 . 8/28/2010
hey man, does the little snippet from the otherworld mean that pan transformed in the otherworld tournament with everyone watching? i think you shouldv mentioned something about how strong everyone got in the otherworld
PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW chapter 74 . 8/28/2010
okay dude i have a very important question for you which i doubt will ever be answered or given a reply. Both akiras are super saiyan 5s right? um.. i know its not practical for a story or anything, but why the hell didnt they just fuse? theyd be a super saiyan friggen ten or something! i considered it a major flaw that you didnt say they couldnt for some reason or another. but dude iv read this story several times and i still love it
TheDarkMaker01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love this story it is fantastic I swore I would review at the end if it and I must say that it is a satisfying conclusion
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »