Reviews for Dragonball New Beginnings: The Arlean Saga
Alex Graham chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I must say, youve done very well in this story. If you were to write any others I would be more than happy to read them. This is coming from a 22 year old former Marine. I see that you finished this story on an interesting date, 06/06/06. Was that planned or was it accident?
Wayne chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You Are Amazing! Please tell me that you will be submitting another saga.
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LivininCorsets chapter 87 . 10/21/2009
dang...its still one of the longest stories on the site...though i skipped half the middle section cause it got a lil too dark 4 me. though you gave me an idea 4 an OC story. like say what If there was an alien race that was closely related to the saiyan race, but on the other side of the galaxy...I may need help with a villein though. Is It ok If I borrow the idea of a freeza realation from you?
Nappa chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
You remember the bug planet, Vegeta?
Isrrah B chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Wow, that was a very interesting story! Very creative! I'm going to try to read more because that was awesome...and I only read up to chapter 2!
jeff chapter 87 . 3/6/2009
hey man. i really loved this story. please man u gota do another dbz. maybe not with akira or whatever but u gota do another one. please man. there are so few good ones like this. i was followin ur story chapter to chapter. i really loved it.
Guitardude94 chapter 87 . 9/18/2008
wow omg i was rading this on my friends sidekick and i wouldnt let go i wanted to end it so badly, thanks for a great story, it was extremely enjoyed by me.
j chapter 14 . 8/1/2008
hey man i like all your storeies and all but i dont like how arikas the killer. i mean its just not a good story. it is bad. its great and im sure there are ppl who like it but it just doesnt apeal to me
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 87 . 3/28/2008
... your stories are very long. i am very tired. i just read your Ammit and Arlean Saga in about four days... god this story is awesome! It was also just as amazing to see your writing ability take such a leap from one point to the next. granted, itt wasn't fast in your case. but with the fact that i crammed it all into four days... but still great story. beyond any i've read before. i'm having troule reviewing right now as i'm having trouble keeping my eye's open... i'm really tired. by the time i got to where Akira was suffering from lack of sleep, i could agree with him completely. er, anyways, i'm going to have to end the review because i am really having trouble staying awake. once i wake up though, it's off to your Naruto fanfiction!
MsTeaN chapter 87 . 3/17/2008
OMG... EIGHTY FREAKING SEVEN CHAPTERS. YOU ARE REALLY A WORK OF ART, DID YOU KNOW THAT?

Wonderful. Amazing... No words for it...
writer-person-05 chapter 29 . 1/21/2008
Wow... I haven't reviewed in forever. I'm not progressing very quickly, but I can say one thing. This is one of the best Dragonball fanfics on this site. I'm not kidding either. Chapter 27, with all the flashbacks, was written extremely well, and words cannot describe how well chapter 28 was.
n1cVEGETA chapter 87 . 1/16/2008
EXCELLENT
writer-person-05 chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
I don't know but something's got me thinking that it's not Akira who killed Bulma and Vegeta. Great chapter! I need to read more!
writer-person-05 chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Great chapters. I can't wait to find out what's going on with Akira.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »