Reviews for Dragonball New Beginnings: The Arlean Saga
Rejhan chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Excellent chapter! It was a bit slow, but meh, you get that at the start of stories, so don't worry. I can't wait for more, so update soon!
Mystins chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Go for it!
Draco the Destroyer chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
The Destroyer has returned. You didn't think I'd miss the sequel did ya. This chapter was a great start and is also a great cliffhanger. Can't wait for the update, and I hope you remember me from your first story.
Rejhan chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
What's up with Akira? What ever it is, it can't be good. Excellent start by the way, and I hope you write more soon! This looks really good so far!
Nasuren chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
At least Akira didn't really kill her...now why would he dream that?
Blackstar Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
i was relieved when it was jus a dream. its good on wat ur starting with. update soon.
donkeykong27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
wow... thank god it was only a dream...but i knew you wouldnt kill off pan in the first chapter thats just wrong
PopfullaWriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
YOU UPDATED! ::glomps Kyle tightly and licks his cheek like a kitten would:: Te! And I'm flattered that ya wanna use Icalla really! It was just a suggestion, and ya really took it! You maike me smile happily! XD
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Neat start to the sequel. Why the heck is Akira having dreams of killing people? Lemme tell ya, when you consider the fact that he's the most powerful being on the entire planet, the thought of him going homicidal is very disturbing.

BTW, dude, it looks like you forgot to enter the story's name when you added it to . The title is blank and, as a result, I doubt that anyone who doesn't have you on Author Alert can even access this story.
Draco the Destroyer chapter 29 . 11/27/2004
Finally a new chapter, I liked the fight scenes, oh and I think I have the anwser to the hair problem. I believe on several occassions Goku has had parts of his hair chopped off and it grew back very rapidly. Great Chapter, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Keep Up the Good Work

P.S. I'm glad you liked my penname, the only reason I asked was cause I wanted your opinion hope it didn't bother you. I was considering changing it to Draco the Annhialator but I think I'll stick with good ole

Draco the Destroyer
Rejhan chapter 29 . 11/27/2004
Excellent chapter! And the fight scenes were awesome, so don't feel bad about it. And you're right about DBZ dragging out their fight scenes, but meh. It makes for a better fight. And do I sense that King Kai is finally gonna work out what's going on on Earth? Keep up the great work, and update soon!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68