Reviews for Suddenly Sarah
Stiff as a board chapter 1 . 10/8
Omg! I wanna' know what happens next! Come on! Don't leave us hanging! XDDD
brittanydunaj1 chapter 1 . 5/16
Are you going to write more of this? I hope so because it is good. :)
Brittany chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Cute and somewhat dark,like the movie. I think they'd be great together.
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh come on. Do the girls get to gather?
gothicchick4455 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Really good job! I hope you will write more and continue the story. 8)
jessicasilverv13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
PLEASE write more! I love this already. Someone needs to write more slash of any of these characters. This is the only one I have found. I love it! So PLEASE write more!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is really good! (However - like I've said before - in the movie, Nancy's stepfather's name is Ray.)

Keep up your super-awesome writing! :)
Blu Evermind chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I didn't even think of slashing The Craft...must find more...
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I really do hope you'll update this soon, I like it so far. I think it's cool that you're getting into the actual Pagan-ness and not just the "ooh that's scary/awesome" qualities. I like.
t-fly chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is really good. You get the character's monologues very well. We the readers can really get into their heads even if their thinking irrationally or rationally. Nancy's inablity to soften her facial expression (it looked like she stubbed her toe) is very in character, and makes for a very good read.

Even through it seems that you've stopped writting altogether, I hope that you eventually pick up your Craft stories.

Continue the good work.
Witchcraft13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
LOL Wha-Whyre you hitting me. Totally Nancy XD
karmakaze chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Please continue. This is a great story so far.
XxCloset PoetxX chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
you should definatly continue this story. I love this movie and the way you write this, it is so interesting. Nancy scares me though. Didn't she get possed by a demon or something or she got all the power of mono. I don't remeber what they called the God, but that dosen't matter. This is great and you should totally continue soon.
ShadowAshkevron chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This a great story! I appreciate how you can get into your "character's heads" and have it be true to their attitudes. Please update more. :-)
Jessicka chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Really good so far, put more chapters up. I like reading girl on girl ;)