Reviews for Chaos Theory
ScarredSkull chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful.
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was sad! That was unbelievably sad! I loved it though, especially with the appearance of Batman, that was cool.
forevergoneforever chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
this was so sad...you made me cry *sniffle*

it was really cute...
Darkgem chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*sniff!* iseriously want a shoulder to cry on right now!

by the way, cool, dramatic story! you rock!
sofia815 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
How sad... a hero dying (?) as an average citizen would... not going in a heroic blaze of action... or i'm just rambling... So sad... I like how you put SxRo in it... making it realistic... keep up the good work
SweetGoth chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
It was really sad. A hero died... no scratch that- a SUPER HERO died all beacuse of a drunk driver.

A really sad and moving story I swear if I had been reading this alone I would have cried myself to sleep while thinking this sad yet romantic tale.

This kind of story desereves a praise of some sort so I think that I would write a poem here below.

I LOVE you more

Than anyone

But never had the chance

To say those three words

Until you were gone

Would never heal

From this wound so deep

The scar embedded

In my heart

That would never go away

So I cry myself to sleep

Hoping

The pain would just go away.

I hope this poem has touched your heart as your fic touched mine.

SweetGoth
Divian Aurelia chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
WAH! WAH! Sniffle, you are such a good sad story author!

WAH!
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Ouch. That was so good it still stings! *Sigh* Don't you just love tragic endings? I do, and I'm glad I read this(as twisted as that sounds). Funny enough, the only reason I was going to read it was because I thought it was STARFIRE who choked it. See, I'm a big fan of the whole RavenRobin thing, but I wanted to try and read the other stuff out there. Why limit myself to one set of stories? ANYWAY, I'm getting off track... speaking of tracks... _ Joking, joking. It's a good story, kinda heavy on the mush, but still good. It's going on my faves, that's for sure!

Keep it coming,

CC

Vote 1: WORLD DOMINATION!
Therapy Needed chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That was awsome...I mean...Not the whole death thing. (Raven's my favie character S) but...the expression and the feelings that was put into was a great story,hope you write more RxR )
FiendisHSerapH chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That fic ws superbly amazing. Liked the process of how you've managed to zoom in Robin's head, and the angst content of this story is something that I have enjoyed reading. It taught me one lesson that is: Revenge is of no worth for it will only make you feel worse. Yes, R/R rules. Peace out; I shall lurk and watch.

Maki/SerapH
FelineFriendly chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
So...Raven died?
Zoe Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That was beautiful. You manage to get in Robin's head so well. I don't really have a lot to say about this fic, but I loved it. Poor Raven, poor Robin. It's so hard to deal with death, especially when one is taken so suddenly and it's even more tragic considering how she was taken. I loved Batman's words to Robin. It's so true. I thought the last line was so beautiful and poetic. This is going on my favourites list. Keep writing!
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I'm glad you're doing more of the birds. They're full of angst and cerebralness. Nothing I can say except impressive and well done. Reminds me of Law & Order when Claire was killed by a drunk driver as well. Cheap, so cheap. So that's why I appreciate this all the more. Excellent piece and look forward to more R/R fiction from you as always. Later.