Reviews for From the Man in the Corner
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very nice story. Great to see something from Sumner's point of view and you did a good job of rounding out his character more than we got to see on the show. I liked the moment of understanding between him and Teyla.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Great story! Very intense and emotional!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Nice one. Not many write about Sumner, and I thank you for being one of the few to do so.
Soledad chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was a nice, powerful piece. It's a shame for Sumner, he had a lot of potential, but, of course, the PTB had to remove him from Sheppard's way to the top. [/sarcasm]

Nice insight into a character we had barely enough time to notice. These are the stories I come looking for - these are the stories worth reading.
honeybadgerhook chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
A nice tribute to a rather unsung character. It adds some depth to his character. Many kudos!
Acali chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
What was that? That was quite confusing it really didn't deatil what was going on, i just watched or rather heard (unfourtunely my copy of the first to episodes were illegal and i didn't get to see the pictures but i heard everything
A.j chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Why are things always *my* fault? Seriously? *looks cute* Write me Lizzie/John?
TheEternalPixie chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
My fellow Atlantians I am here to issue a challenge (fanfare) this challenge only involves a few things

1)You have to describe the bathrooms in Atlantis (use you imagination)

2)Describe the daily life of one of the characters (can be an OC but doesn’t have to be)

3)Must be at least 2 chapters

Than you and good luck

~Pixie~
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That was very powerful,

and very good.
Little Red chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I just love you more and more. This is fantastic. And you just made me even MORE mad that they killed him! ARGHH!

But really, this is so great. *So.* I love how long it takes you to come out with who Teyla reminds him of, and how you get there, and how it ultimately comes out... and it's really really late so I am extra-incoherent, but it's SO GOOD. Thank you!
Banner chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Thank you for showing us who Sumner really was. It's wonderful that he was not overlooked. As you always manage to do, a complex person is revealed.