Reviews for Tragedy of the Sohmas
cutie09sofine chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
omg this first chaper itself was soooo good omg i lie "nooo"and "awww"and "squeeeel"(NOT IN THAT ORDER)

BUT I LIKE THIS ALOT PLEESE CONTINUE
CompYES chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Yes... muahaha... I never like Tohru. I loved the chapter, and not just because someone died, but because the ending was so wonderful. It made me want to read more, and I usually only read a fic about every other day!
joanna chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
This is shocking but...akito is a woman... In chapter 100 they show you..
random reader chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
wha? NO way! ur gonna stop writing? ur story was so good though... why not just start from chap 3 where u left a preview for the next chapter? that was good plus kyo asking kagura to believe that tohru is coming back is great! please write another chapter! i realyy love the story! please!
Tanpopo Yamazaki chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
on! You've gots ta make more, its so cute! Well, um...I might have some ideas so e-mail me and then i can tell you! well, i'll talk to ya later!
starsfallingdown chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
See i think that u should have Shigure not belive and have Kagura belive and have Kisa overhear and belive. That way you wold have all 3 people! Arnt i smart?
Wing012 chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
It was so sad when Tohru died. I thought it was funny when I read the preview on the next chapter. It was so funny when Shigure fainted when he heard the news. Anyway, can u plzs read and review my story? its call 'then she came backto his life'. the title sucks but i cant think of anything else. so plzs read and review it so that i can get better at writing it.
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
Hey! Thanks so much for reviewing my story so i thought i'd return the favor! Stupid stupid akito! Why the heck did he kill her? Poor tohru and Kyo! Hooray for Kyoru! Update soon!
Ice chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
plz update plz

it is such a good story
fkljyufdtdstyuohyugjuuyjuyg chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
i cant what till you update. i was debating weather or not to say update 10 times, but then i thought again and i think one is enoff(sorry dont know how to spell to good, failed that subject.)

update-demand not asking (jk) Amaris
rabbitTsukino chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
This chapter was really good. i liked the interaction between the three characters.
AzNgUrL22 chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
rabbitTsukino chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Oh my God. You killed Tohru! Not just that but the way she died. Gosh, that’s so sad. I feel horrible for Yuki and Kyo.
lynsey chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
so... what is the first step? come on please dont leave me hanging there for too long, so please please updatwe as soon as you are humanly possible, ok? thanks, and keep up the good work!
NorikuKitsune chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
AH! you just stopped! i mean, that is a good cliffy, but still, AH! oh Tohru, stupid Akito... Yeah Kyo told her first! w00t!