Reviews for Until Proven Guilty
manic pixie mary sue chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Wow, serious AU. But I still luvv it! LONG LIVE YYH/IY CROSSOVERS! HIEIBOTAN! INUYASHAKAGOME!
melodydearest chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Let's see...we know that Hiei isn't dead. Kagome probably helped him with this scehme, or rather knows about it, that's why she was so happy. Inuyasha...i have no idea HOW he got his fingerprints of the knife...or the blood for that matter...anyway!

This is really starting to get interesting! So please update and get Botan and Kurama to bust Inuyasha out!

By the way, what's the deal with Sango and Kurama?
Dark Pyro Kiarra chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
Dude! I LOVE this story! And I think I now who framed Inuyasha and how he did it! Well, kinda. It was Hiei! He's not dead(yes! I would have cried if he really was)! Anyway - he could've used blood from a blood bank, blood that he could have donated and now stole or something? Am I right, or at least a bit close? Please you must update so I can find out! This is a great story and I really mean it. You didn't quit this story did you? I hope not, that will make me sad. T-T

~Kiarra
Supernovea chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
I LOVE IT! u have to update! and bring in more of Hiei... that to.
miyako14 chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Absolutely wonderful chapter, this is a positively fabulous story. You are an extraordinary writer, don'r ever quit and please update soon!
Girl from the Ashes chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Your story rocks my socks off!

(-Ahem- not that I actually *wear* socks... anyway.

-Holds up bare foot detached from body- See? No socks!

Wait a sec... that's not really my foot!

O.O If I still have feet *attached* to my body then...

Who's foot is it?

Dun Dun DUN! -murderer theme plays-)

Anyways... I really liked your story, even though the "Revenge is a dish best served in blood" thing kind of made it obvious that Hiei wasn't really dead.

-.-" And the 'HieiBotan' sign in the summary too.

(It made me laugh, when I thought about Botan falling in love with a decapitated Hiei.)

-Naito

PS: No... the foot detatched from its body is Kikyo's foot after I fed the rest of her body to... THE EVIL PENGUINS!

Now where did I put that silver platter...?

MUHAHAHAHAHA!
annette chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
wow- i love this chapter. please update soon
Saeka324 chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Hoo freakin ray! U totally finally updated! after, what was it, 57 years? Excuse me for a moment.

(-does the happy dance around her living room-)

I have to tell you, I had almost forgotten why this was my favorite story, but now i remember! cause its so good, and it has all my favorite characters in it, and its still good, and then there's the fact that its good! now i realy want to see what happens! i absolutely loved inu-yasha's pov. u completely captured his subtle sense of self-worth, tehe! please update it like tomorrow or something? maybe i should put one of those nifty little story alerts thing on it. that'd be cool.

peace out! please write more!
Crystal Koneko chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Even though they were none of my business, I loved your Review responses, especially the last one. .~

Oh, and the end of the chapter?

Classic. Loved it!
poptate chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
No, no I still read this story. It's one of my absolute favorites, and you better keep writing it. No that was not a threat. _

Honestly, this story has so much potential, its not even funny. I've always loved your writing style and it doesn't hurt that this story is H/B. _

Keep up the good work.
Serendipitists chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
i dont no i dont think kogoma did it and i dont thibk inuyasha didnt i am doubting kikio mabe hiei did it himself to frame inuyasha for revenge cause he saw what happend at olivers or kiko did but didnt kill hiei but attacked him to try and kill him to get revenge cause she saw what happend at olivers and knew kagome loved hiei i hve a couple more theroies ignore my other review i was half a sleep when i wrote that but i knew hiei wasnt dead during thw whole story because how whould it be HxB then me and my detective skills bwhahahahaha anyway please update soon i just found this story and i love it
melodydearest chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Yay! You updated! Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon.
Serendipitists chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
this is so good and i am happy hiei is alive but i think kikyo did right now it might change
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
I'm still reading this story!
RitSuYue chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
I read both your stories in one day, they're just too good to resist! Please update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »