Reviews for Thranduil's Trial
Gwenneth chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
Good chapter..I remember reading this before, but I forgot that I had...so I read it again. I like how Legolas thought Arwen was his nana. Shows just how confused, young and vulnerable he is. I hope that the twins, Arwen and Elrond can help him and find out just WHY he isn't with his father...Please continue!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
That was so sad!
tonianne chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
another great story and chapter for you. can't wait until the next chapter.
ak-stinger chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Aw, Arwen's maternal instincts are kicking in! Good chapter, please update soon.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
I hope that Thranduil will visit his son in Imladris soon.
Legolas4me chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wonderful!

This is going to be such a wonderful story! I want to read it all today but mt afternoon must be used to make phonics lesson plans ;-( ugh! I have not been this interseted in a story on here for along time! Great work

Legolas4me

P.S.

I like it that you made Thranduil and Elrond friends. Many people do not and I like it when they are!
Gemini969 chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
Great chapter update as soon as possible.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Poor Legolas!
Gemini969 chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Good chapter update soon please
ak-stinger chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
So sad! Poor Legolas trying to escape into sleep so he doesn't have to deal with the realities of life. I don't think he's going to be really receptive of Elrond and his family when he first gets to Imladris. Another great chapter. Update again soon!
Gemini969 chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Update soon please.
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
No matter what happens,Thranduil has to get trough his about it might help a bit.
Deana chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Aw! Poor little Legolas!
Tonianne chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
amazing beginning. Can't wait to read more.
GoddessofMusic chapter 1 . 7/29/2004