Reviews for Thranduil's Trial
Martiny the one and only still chapter 20 . 9/24/2008
GASPITH! ME LOVE THIS STORY! Even if i am sleep deprived (did i spell that right? (o)...(o) OMG )
DramoSkye chapter 20 . 4/17/2008
oh are we going to get a little romance between Arwen and Saelbeth it is good that Elrond and Glorfindel know of Legolas's nana's death before Thranduil arrives. Cheers keep up the good work.
je m'appelle chapter 20 . 3/3/2008
Aw... Little Legolas is so adorable!

It's a really great story, and I think the plot is really original. Keep up the great work, and update regularly!
Tari Surion chapter 20 . 2/25/2008
MORE! UPDATE SAESE! :)
Ne'ith5 chapter 20 . 2/17/2008
Wow! You updated! Thanks so much, I know you are busy on more than upgrading and I hope things are finally going better for you. This chapter was worth waiting for. What will happen to the poor babe and how will he react to his father? Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
a shadow in the dark chapter 20 . 2/13/2008
Hi. Yeah A update. Thanks it is cheering me up in the mist of midterms and assignments. Nice chapter. I wonder what will happen to Legolas? I hope you update soon.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 20 . 2/13/2008
Aw poor little Legolas, very cute! Loved it :)
Tari Surion chapter 19 . 2/4/2008
O_O WOH that's a AWESOME story! MORE!

*Applauds* This story is absolute genius. I cna't wait untill the next chapter.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
nice...WA POOR LEGOLAS!*hugs boy*

Legolas:nana?

me:WA!
so not telling chapter 19 . 10/23/2007
augh you need to please update do i have to get on my hands and knees and beg please update ohh and bye the way why was the king killing his wife i thought he loved her? update soon tehehe
a shadow in the dark chapter 19 . 9/19/2007
its really very good pleas update it soon. I am wondering what will it up
LOCISVU chapter 19 . 7/17/2007
Ack!That was a horrible way for a child to see a parent die.
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 2/24/2007
It's not good to go fighting blinded by anger.
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »