Reviews for Thranduil's Trial
envious-eyes chapter 18 . 2/16/2007
Hey there just discovered your story! it is excellent and i can't wait for more! Little lelgolas is so swet! lol thanx 4 the gr8 story ad cant wait 4 the nxt update!
sarah chapter 17 . 11/8/2006
i have read several of your stories and was in such a hurry to read the next that i have neglected to leave a review. your writing is excellent! you say that english isn't your primary language? it is barely detectable. you are much more fluently versed than many people i know around here that do have english as their primary language! (i live in Tennessee, and let me tell you, any rumors or steriotypes that you may have heard about rednecks and hillbillies, they're true. i swear it! this place will send anyone who appreciates proper english into convulsions!)

your grammar, tense forms, and punctuation, vocabulary, sentence structure and of course plot are worthy of applause!

i just have one small thing that i would bring to your attention: you say THE nature (example: legolas had stronger connection with the nature)

you don't have to put 'the' in front of nature, unless it is being referred to as an entity such as a god. so it would just be "legolas had a stronger connection with nature"

just thought i'd bring it to your attention. keep up the good work and i hope you update soon!

*throws you a blue ribbon for proper use of the english language*

1st place!
Kakashi Kat chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I always look for the best, and I think I've found it.

What LotR fan wouldn't love your stories.

A Whisper In the Wind;

Will be Nothing More
spiritstallion chapter 17 . 10/3/2006
Please keep going! Maybe the twins will behave from now on...
LupinandHarry chapter 17 . 9/10/2006
okay okay, i know I review a lot, but isnt it what you authors want? Anyways, I love this story, but it seems that you havent been updating it! whats the deal? I want more out of this story! Update ASAP (as soon as possible)

The actual story is really good. Poor Legolas! hes so cute! He is MY elf, not yours!
BlackHalliwell chapter 17 . 7/8/2006
nice job
LOCISVU chapter 17 . 6/10/2006
I don't think the twins got the right !
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 17 . 6/8/2006
Whats going on? I'm confused. What does Saelbeth look like? I'm pictuing him like Professor Sanpe from the Harry Potter movies but I know I'm wrong.
IwishSan chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
Ohh ... poor twins. I think they suffered enough ... damn soft spots for the twins ...

But Aragorn is still my favorite character ... haha ...
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 16 . 5/19/2006
I love this ficcy so much!It says you updated on the tenth of april. Will you be putting more in? I really am dying to know what happens! But, I don't like what Elrond said "I'll take on Mirkwood" personaly the Elrond from the books would not allow Glorfindel to act as Legolas' father. But maybe the plot here is deeper than I am seeing, yes, that must be it. Well please continue on your way and keep it up, I love this ficcy as I said earlier and I want it to continue!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 14 . 5/19/2006
Yeah! Now thats what I'm talking about! Woo-hoo! Onward to battle! I hope Thranduil gets Legolas back and isn't injuered in the battle! Your story rox my sox!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
I feel really bad for Thranduil! Why are Elrond and Glorfindel calling Glorfindel Legolas' adar? I hope everything turns out okay for them all.
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
I love how adorable Legolas is! What is this sudden change?
NovemberDreamer chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
The mystery of Legolas and Thranduil is driving me crazy! I need to know what's wrong now! I enjoyed the humor at the end of this chapter.
NovemberDreamer chapter 15 . 4/24/2006
I wonder if Thranduil is okay..
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »