Reviews for Thranduil's Trial
NovemberDreamer chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
What's going on with Legolas? Can't wait to find out.
NovemberDreamer chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Poor traumatized Legolas. At least he was saved even though he wanted to be with his mother. I think his gift with nature is awesome.
NovemberDreamer chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Poor Legolas. He has a difficult time ahead of him. His pain was translated well in this chapter.
NovemberDreamer chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Legolas must have the gift of speaking with nature. It will be interesting to find out more.
NovemberDreamer chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
You have peaked my curiosity more. I want to know the secret that Legolas holds. Poor elfling.
NovemberDreamer chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Poor Legolas. I think Imladris will be a good place for him to be.
NovemberDreamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Great intro chapter! The stage is set pretty well I think.
red rose of love chapter 16 . 4/18/2006
This whole sotry is very touching and I'm so sad while reading it. Sad music doesn't really help either. PLease write more. Glorfindel and Arwen would make good parents or adar and naneth. Update soon...
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
I hope he gets better soon.
LOCISVU chapter 15 . 2/1/2006
I hope that you update this later.
silver sliver chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
I have not a clue! 50 50 chance. I really enjoy this story, it is very interesting. I started to read this a long time ago.. but I lost track. PLEASE CONTINUE, and update ASAP.
Midnightdreamr chapter 15 . 10/25/2005
They don't like class do they? Poor twins. And poor scout, whatever his name may be. Upadate really soon! This was awesome!

KG
Gemini969 chapter 15 . 10/24/2005
Hannon le mellon nin for the update. Update soon please.
silver sliver chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
good start, please conntinue.
Midnightdreamr chapter 14 . 8/31/2005
WHAT? Legolas is calling Glorfindel 'Ada,' and Arwen is wanting to be his 'Nanneth,' and, and, and..., SIGH! Poor Thranduil, what will happen to him? You should update on this real soon!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »