Reviews for Arod of Rohan
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh how sweet! I love how you made this story unique by writing it in a horse's POV.
Hey, was that 'dark-haired Rider' Aragorn? Anyways. I found this story really adorable. I agree that Arod and Legolas make a good pair. Same with Asfaloth (don't know if I spelled that right!) and Legolas. Actually, Legolas gets along with any horses, really. He's an animal/tree-whisperer!
Loved this fanfic! :)
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow this is such an adorable story! I really liked it! :) arod and legolas are perfect characters (and ive never read a story with a horse pov, so this is a first for me too! :)
Blume chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
ah! lovely! your stories amaze me! you seem like a real rider, I envy you, never even seen a horse from close... ;
Femisis chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aww, that was cute! Great job!
Black as the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I like it! it is very nice, add some more chapters to it please.
Kitty Johns chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very cute. Very very cute.
Ciryature Sea Elf chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This story is absolutely wonderful. Such nice, believable voices for Arod and Hasufel. And so sweet! *dies from the warm fuzzies* Thank you for brightening my day.
Roguish Smile chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
*applauds*

The best... no, let me correct myself... the ONLY decent horse-fic i've read so far. Nicely done
dracademented chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was brilliant! And quite refreshing from the typical LotR fic, *especially* the Legolas ones! (cough, cough) A sequel would be too much to ask, wouldn't it? But I think I will anyway! Please?
XXDragons-ShadowXX chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Aww, this was very sweet, I adored it! and I loved the way you did things from Arod's POV. lol, 'mares!' that was cute, and I know what he means. My own mares can be a bit pig headed at times, (particularly when they're in heat) though I love them just the same.

Arod's a stallion? lol, I thought he was gelded. I'll have to go back and re-read that part.

Anyway, again, wonderful piece!
random reader chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
good. great. wonderful, excellent, fabulous, dlightful... yeah well, you get my point. i think its great, and u did a really good job on it. thanks for the good read.
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That was a really imaginative, original, and sweet story. Arod is second only to Bill in the list of my favorite horses from the book. I like how he's so full of spit-and-vinegar.
Darlin'DarlaDawg chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
*looks thoughtful* Now that was different. I'll admit it, I only read this because I'm a huge Legolas fan, but it turned out to be pretty interesting. I esp. liked the way you wrote Arod. (good thing I did, since that's most of the story, huh?) He seemed to think IC for how he was described in the book. Plus, you had a happy ending, I'm a sucker for happy endings! _