Reviews for Shattered Reality
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
Please, Please, Please write more!
silvertail chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
please continue this story and update im dieing to know wat happens next
Fire Dolphin chapter 8 . 3/2/2006
please continue this story and update soon.
jeliban chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
You know what would have been a really cool last-liner? "Hasta la Veesta, Potter!"... I can't spell Spanish. Or Italian. Or whatever that is.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
one of those stories that you just wish went on and on
Cyber-Kitten chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Great story! I love it! Now i must go.. -.- sorry for the short revew.
gryfinndorseeker452 chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
great story keep going
angelsammi chapter 8 . 5/11/2005
goddess.. this story is so freaking nice.. interesting crossovers.. will u consider doing a kingdom hearts or star ocean crossover? that would be interesting.. mebe somewhere along when sora was looking for kairi? veri veri nice.. update soon? ur stories rock. )
Willow Evenstar chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
Love it!
HeeroYuyZ chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
Wonderful job so far, I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you're poking fun at some of Legend of Zelda's plot flaws with all the switches and everything, it's great. Ooh, and send them to the world of Full Metal Alchemist, that would be awesome. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Emma Barrows chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
hey

no problem. update when you can!

Emma
Oni Rinku chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
wow...this is the best fan fic I have ever read, and I've been reading for almost seven hours...Insomnia issues but anyways, do you think that you could have all of Harry and Ginny's new friends go "visit" them in their world? oh well, it's your story and I love it! one question though, how long is this story gona take? later!
Black Rose Faith chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
This story ROCKS! I love it! Update soon PLEASE! I AM BEGGING!
PussyKitten chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
hey. this story is fun :) i suggest you keep up the h/g cuteness and send them on many adventures. However, dont crossover them into the world of buffy, stargate,etc, eg modern world
PersonaJXT chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
Update or die! Oh, and may i suggest u take Harry and Ginny to a world that already has magic? A form that's similiar but not exactly the same as the type that Harry and Ginny has? Cause that would be interesting... May i suggest Card Captor Sakura?