Reviews for Lost in Dreams
iloveanime2008 chapter 14 . 9/18/2009
G'day Munkii,

I have to say I really enjoyed reading your stories, including the prequel, very imaginative. I've always liked the Misaki/Hotoko pairings, they just seamed so right or and I also like the Misaki/Ohjiro pairings too, but right now this is all M/H. I've read the manga version and watched the anime version, I'll say this to you that the anime version is much, much better. I just want to say I loved reading your work and if you are going to write some more on Angelic Layer's favourite pairing, I wanna read it lol.

Well it's been fun you have a good one alright, and please keep up the good work.
writer-jm chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
Thank you for introducing me the angelic layer shoujo-ai. You did a very good job of it. I wasn't completely knowledgable about the series (I had seen a trailer on a DVD).

This review goes for this story and its prequel...

Let me talk about your work now. I love the cute stuff! I really love it how you make Misaki and Hatoko really close. I was surprised at the age difference (I didn't know). However, you took the time to make it very innocent and loving, which some authors fail to even attempt. Did I say I loved cute stuff? The plot was deep enough to keep my attention (if the cute stuff didn't work) and the angst made me wish desperately for a happy ending (you didn't let me down). Thinking about this story cheers me up when I think of all the sad stories I've read (particularly shoujo-angst, where the girl doesn't get the girl-the guy does).

Anyway, I'm gonna try to read more of your stuff and I'll get back to you.

Me meh mi chapter 14 . 3/25/2005's done! I HOPE YOU MAKE A SEQUEL,I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR IT! By the said you might create a bunch of pictures to go with the story! If you make them can you tell me where I can find it? I am your loyal stalker! nah! just kidding!
Vampwriter chapter 14 . 10/18/2004
Hey Munkii, that was fast. Wasn't expecting the last chapter quite that quickly. But don't matter cause I loved it. The letter from Yano was extemly thoughtful and helped answer a few lingering questions. I hope you do continue with their adventures, I would love to see what happens next.
DayDreamer9 chapter 14 . 10/17/2004
It was a totally cute ending. I'm considering giving Sayako forgiveness. I DO hope that you continue writing this fic :)
Vampwriter chapter 13 . 10/16/2004
Cool chapter Munkii. I excitedly await the arrival of the final two chapters of your story.

I thought it was cool how Trent reacted to Misaki and Hatoko. He knew instinctivly who they were and showed them the proper respect due a pair of goddesses. Can't wait to see what happens next.
DayDreamer9 chapter 13 . 10/16/2004
Cute :) So Kawai :) I bet what Sayako did was a balanced-out thing too, right? Hope to read more.
Alrissa chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Heh, there is only a handfull of stories that make me feel a happy thrill somewhee deep inside me. A thumb up.

I first read your story on and cursed you for not finishing it. I'm glad to see that I was wrong.

Now for the critique: The story has that something but sometimes it feels just a bit rushed at times. When you write don't push the story, let it write itself and then go back and expand it.
DayDreamer9 chapter 12 . 8/19/2004
COOLNESS! I love it! Wow, and Misaki has a new look. Can she change it? Oh, please do update, please :)
Lady Dark Angel chapter 12 . 8/18/2004
o more PLEASE!1 So sweet!
DayDreamer9 chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
COOL! But sad as well. Was Sayoko's sister the school teacher? Here's hoping all bodes well (crosses fingers)! Good luck :)
DayDreamer9 chapter 10 . 8/16/2004
The cool Power of Water does it again (peace sign)! But...what's this! Sayoko? Shuuko-sama's first love? What in the world is going on? Pleaze update soon!
DayDreamer9 chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
Oh, so sweet :) I hope you continue and Misaki returns :) I thought that memory was so cute!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
aw so cute! Hatoko and Misaki are adorable together ..!more please?
DayDreamer9 chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
Oh, it was so sweet! I'll be waiting for the update. Pleaz keep writing :)