Reviews for A Midsummer Nights Opera
MarcoHietala'sAngel chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
this is hilarious! i needed a good laugh,thanks! :D
Angeloftheoperahouse chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
... confusion is a good thing, right. BTW I love it. I just love you! .

Angel of the Opera House

Vein Creature chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow! *speechless*
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
HAHAHA! THis is great! And so close to the real script of MND. Do you have a copy of the play on hand?

Whatever, that was great. Keep going! Write more! I want to see how this little tangled love triangle continues!
Randomia chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Oh, this is precious _ I really hope you continue with this, it's perfect! :) I love Midsummer Night's Dream, as well as PotO, and it will certainly be an adventure together! Also, I like how you follow Midsummer's outline exactly, only with "modernized" language. It's great! Please write more!
Jessy chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I like it. You should write more.
Stephantom chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Nadir as Puck? Haha, oh boy.. I love A Midsummer Night's Dream... although, I'm really not sure it's very compatible with PotO... Lysander and Hermia really reminds me of Raoul and Christine more than Erik and Christine.. just reverse who is rich and who is poor... So Raoul will be Hermia and Christine will be Lysander... but then where does that leave Erik? Whatever. I'll suspend belief. This is just a funny little thing. Good job with it so far.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
The Persian will be Puck! LOL! I can't wait to see who the play actors are... This is a good start. The dialogue is so funny and unShakespearian. :-P Strange how Firmin is Christine's father, though... rather freaky. I loved : "Erik: Her father loves you, Raoul; marry him and let me have Christine. Stupid Fop." Hehe! Marry him. and : "Erik: ::glaring at her:: I know i'm not handsome but good God, you dont have to rub it in." Erik's lines are funny in general. Sarcastic little thing, isn't he? Please write more!
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
hehehe Grand start! Can't wait until we get to the fun part! Is the Persian meddler going to speak only in verse? lololol that would be great! if he had to rhyme everything he said. ahh... keep going!