Reviews for Monopoly
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love your Author's Note! :P And love the story!
Droupy48 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
loved it :)
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I adored this story. So funny yet in-character. Perfect! Thank you for writing and even more for sharing!
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lack of closure. Yes.

Review? Yes.

Like.
NearlyGenius chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
My grammar-checker and I often disagree, and I tend to trust my judgment

Funny. Me too.

Also, I have an inkling the last coupl'a sentences were a joke too?
dreambigaimsmall chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
oh god. Hahaha. I love this. Sirius. Siruis. Tsk. Tsk. XD
gibrelina chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Sirius did not feel like telling him that when Regulus was born he had filled his brother's baby powder tin with Wartcap powder, stolen all of his new toys, taken all of the house elf heads off the walls and rearranged them in Regulus's room, and 'accidentally' lodged his brother in a tree

this was so funny, I can't even describe haha
Ujjy chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Amazing! Really, it is.
Janneia chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
*nods* I did think there was lack of closure; it was a bit abrupt? I think I would have liked to see it end with Remus giving/telling Sirius a "I told you so" or something, gloating? Or possibly James (doing so). i.e. that Sirius was wrong? Oh, I don't know... it is a little hard to articulate, isn't it?

...OK, I can see why you ended it here. xD Lol. But you know, I felt that it was very IC and witty. Fantastic fic btw! Saved to disk, so I can read it anytime, anywhere. :3 Keep up the fantastic writing!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
:D I like it.
J.I. Fevang chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
"That's 'cause his girlfriend is evil," he said.

Remus and Peter both looked up from the History of Magic essays they were writing and stared at Sirius, who was reading Quidditch Digest on the couch, for a good minute or so before Remus finally asked, "What?"

"The girl's evil," Sirius reiterated matter-of-factly, turning his page.

"She's not evil," Peter snickered.

"Is so," Sirius insisted. "Why else would she be spending so much time with Prongs?"

"Because she likes him?" Remus suggested.

Sirius scoffed. "As if," he said, tossing the magazine onto the table where his friends were working. "Think of it this way: the Head Girl has always hated us: true or false?"

Peter immediately responded, "True," but Remus frowned and said; "I think 'hate' is a strong word for it, Sirius."

"Did she or did she not threaten to rip out Peter's jugular with her bare hands if he did not take the Flaming Hex off her hair in third year?" Sirius asked imperiously.

Peter nodded fervently.

Remus closed the book he was using for reference and said, "Well, yes, but—"

"Did she or did she not attempt to stab James in the eye with his own wand five months ago?"

"That was provoked."

"Did she or did she not suspend me from the ceiling of the Common Room by my toes last year just because I had managed to procure a pair of her knickers?"

"You'd been wearing them on your head the entire weekend," Remus pointed out.

Sirius waved this information aside. "And didn't she push you into the lake in fourth year?"

Remus paused. "No," he said. "I tripped over my own feet and I fell in."

Sirius scoffed again. "That's what she wants you to think."

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! *cough*. Sorry. This was absolutely hilarious! I loved the ending and "flawed Lily", and your Sirius characterization is AMAZING. You have the best Sirius characterization in this entire fandom, no shit.

Hilarious! Def on of my favorite fics of all time! :D

Thank you so much for writing!
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You are brilliant! I was laughing the entire time while reading this. I love your Sirius! I can see how he would be threatened if James, who was practically his twin, started spending all his time with Lily. I love how he thought she was evil though.

This line cracked me up:

"Oh, how to tell poor, sweet, innocent James that his girlfriend was carrying out Satan's orders in her spare time?"

LOL

I really liked Lily and Sirius' conversation too. Very cute. It's good that they finally got along. :D

Wonderful job!
sanspeur chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Great!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Haha, that was funny (both the Author's note and the story).

I enjoyed reading it! Sirius was so funny when he was jeaous of Lily.

I hope that you will have a great day!
roses aren't red chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
*snicker snicker* "I know you're evil!" lol. I love this story!