Reviews for Birthday Gifts and Others
rioludoodle chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Awww... This is a nice collection of stories. Maybe you should continue it.
tealeaf.tiffu chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
haha. very nice. an awesome fanfic, and gives an insight to the in-between period when artemis & co. forget the fairies. really sweet i enjoyed reading that.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Very nice.
zoe alice chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Aw, so cute of Holly. Of course Foaly wants in on the fun. :) Too bad everyone's mind-wiped, though.
harlequin dragon chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
wow. that was really cute. and very true to character, even though it was in such short glimpses. holly caring about the humans enough to send them gifts, even though they couldn't remember her, was very sweet. and oh my, i wonder what sort of gifts foaly will want to send...

very nice fic!
Aureleis chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
*grins* That was pretty good. The last chapter amazed me, it was written just like Eoin Colfer's style. Nice.
lilirishqt chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
I LOVE IT! that part when Foaly asked if he could send sumthing too... i laughed so hard that mii dad was gonna all the doctor because i couldnt breath! lol... it was funni!
Lii chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
I really liked this fic - it was very well written :)
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
pure fun, really interesting and original, don't you want it to continue?
TAL chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Hey! I was wondering if you would consider entering this in the Fowl Fan Awards? This is a fun competion for Artemis Fowl Fanfiction. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns!

The website adress is as follows:

p105.

Thank you!

~TAL
Kacey cool chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
It was a good story. it didnt make me go WOW, but i enjoyed it. especially the ending. I am a tough critic so hearing this from me is pretty good
Kacey cool chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I think it was a great story and it catches their personality alot better than other stories i have read
fuzzy-grapes chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
He he he! That's really good. I like it!
Samurai101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Awsome! This just struck me as very neat. I'd forgotten about the Lollipop thing. Well written, and fun. Good job...wanna lollipop?
SPUW Commander Ruler of the eastern hemisphere whatever's brother chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
Sequal?