Reviews for The Man Who Lived
no1special chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
ahh this storys good ... UPDATE IT PLEASE!
The Unknown Weasley chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
I love this story. Wow! is all I can say. I don't think I read carefully enough though because I don't know who Ginny's husband was I am thinking maybe neville or voldemort are good my friend. You did my fav charcter Mrs. Weasley and Hermoine up good. Can't wait for an update. What does Hermoine teache. Hop it isn't potions maybe charms or transfiguration
Constance Truggle chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
Nice story so far, and I look forward to more of it.

CT
LoCtaway chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
I do hope that you are not planning to make this to yet another Harry-returns-and-after-a-while-forgives-everyone fic, if you are not, this might actually work out.
some kid chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
um...yea..."tomorrow evening?" its been a friggen year! ne wayz... its a pretty good story and all, but what's "the war" and who was Ginny's late husband?, and all that jazz?
drodrey chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
I love this fic, im adicted. But you really nead to update soon - Its been over 2 months now so pretty please with ice cream and sugar on top will you update soon D
SweetNdSpicy92 chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
You got me hooked. I cant wait untill u update, i need to know y harry left and a lot of other questions i have. Great story.
Cassandra-Vablantsky chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
I love this story so far. It's much more intriguing than the average HP fanfic. You're doing a spectacular job. There were a few mechanical errors, but nothing that took my attention from the story, or even the details (all great, btw). I look forward to following chapters. Keep writing!
calmhisteria chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
I liked this chapter, it seemed a bit like filler if you ask me. I do want to see what happens next and am glad that your posting so fast. None of this posting with a month or so between installments. It is summer and recently I have developed a new found love for fanfiction upon my introduction to it, and Manga, and well, I've become a bit obsessed with reading in general. You must know what

I mean. Anyway, looking foward to it.
gallandro-83 chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Well that is a little odd.

Honestly don't let Harry let go of his anger anytime soon. It makes it so much more realistic if he never forgives a few people, and I imagine that Dumbledoor would be one of those.

I do wonder just what these two revelations are that are going to come up. I also wonder at just how Harry was left all alone. He has many reasons to feel his life has been dictated to him that he can't be who he could have been. I think that until he gets answers from Dumbledoor and the entire Order on why they decided so much of his life nothing will change. I would like to see that meeting, it would be interesting to ask people just why they feel that because Harry is the Boy Who Lived they could all decide how he should be raised, taught, trained, and from the sounds of it caught as well.

I find it odd that everyone is so schocked that harry feels the way he does, its obvious to me that not everyone knows the full story and that many people had a hand in pulling HArry's strings. I mean Tonks thinks it is acceptable to trick hary like that when she finds out he obviously hates his life. I mean just what does she think would happen when they bring him back to people he has made such a effort to get away from.

I do wonder just what harry's views are on the ministry of Magic, so far he has only really met Order memebers. If he is that ticked at the Order I can't imagine that the government is any higher in his esteem.

gallandro_83
calmhisteria chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
I am definitely enjoying your story, although it does,indeed, leave the reader with many unanswered inquisitions, it is still great. I like it when you must attempt to figure out the puzzle-frustrating as it may be-it is an interesting and fun way of writing none-the-less. I do hope that you post soon (I really do hate it when people leave like a month's space between postings-lol) Looking foward to the next installment.
Ashley chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
I like your story so far, I hope you continue it!
micmac371 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Oh...this is cool. So why's Harry so afraid of Dumbledore and like everything magical? Looks good, keep it up. Update soon please.
Suzanne Mendel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Keep writing please! This is very interesting! I want to read more!
csagun36 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
very good start, more please