Reviews for Raven Returns
Good job! I liked this a lot!

Also, lol at all the pathetic whiny Robstar fans. Why did you read it if you don't like them?I don't see RaeRob fans going on RobStar fics and throwing a tantrum.
Carmen chapter 7 . 7/25
Robin and ravens seriously she's supposed to be with beastboy not Robin besides Robin like Starfire
H.E.SMITH chapter 18 . 6/13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYY YOU DID THIS YOU MAKE A NOTHER ONE A MAKE STAR AND ROBIN MARRY FIX THIS NOWWWWWWWWWW!
H.E.SMITH chapter 12 . 6/13
WHAT STAR AND ROBIN BROKE UP NOOOOOOOO! THIS MADE CRY AND SCREAM AT THE SAME TIME PLEASE FIX THIS I CAN'T KEEP READING THIS WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS ROBIN AND STAR ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER WHYYYYYYYYYY! FIX THISSSSSSSS NOWWWWWWW! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY I LOVE STAR AND ROBIN WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY FIX THIS I CAN'T STOP CRYING HELP IT NEVER BEEN THIS LONG BEFORE MAKE ME STOP CRYING WHYYYYYYYYY!
H.E.smith chapter 9 . 6/13
Ummmmm sorry but I like ot better before you made robin and raven fall on love and if the reason why you did that is because you felt sorry for raven not having a boyfriend me and my brother made some one his name is jason he's a solider and his had a ruff past he loves every thing about her .her smile,her laugh, her past, her strength, her heart , her skill, her soul her honesty he thought know one could ever love him but she loves hom she loves his jokes (unlike beast boys) his mind ,his heart,his power , his mussel, his scars,his skill ,his soul and his fear
Winged-kitsune2 chapter 7 . 2/23
BEAR HUGGS FOR EVERYBODY! XD X3
Winged-Kitsune2 chapter 2 . 2/22
(I'm too lazy to log in XP X3) nice story so far, and good job with the descriptions in the scenes and stuff!
keverly chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
Now things are looking good
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I really hope they don't reject her and let her in!
keverly chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
I really hope nothing happens to raven!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
I glad they kissed! But why didn't Robin kiss her back?
keverly chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Well i'm happy someone helping raven.
keverly chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
For heaven sake just let raven in!
KLD kitkat chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I love this story! But now I'm re-reading it. It's so good!
Raven Rules chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
Aw I'll try to find that story