Reviews for Love or Lust?
Pokemonfangirl chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I absolutely love this fanfiction! You capture all the characters perfectly, I think that Serenity should stay with Kaiba ;) They make such a cute couple, but then again, so do Marik and Serenity when Marik isn't being all evil and obsessed with millennium items :L Thankyou sooo much for writing this, ive been reading it when im meant to be revising for my mock maths exam tomorrow, but if I fail, it will have been worth it to read this amazing fanfiction of yours :)
P.O.J.A chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Oh this is a really interesting story thus far! I know it's been ages since you last updated, but please please PLEASE return to it! Great job thus far, can't wait to see what Mokuba has in store for Serenity and Kaiba, and what will Marik do when he finds out Serenity is developing feelings for the devil himself? "

Love your work, keep it up!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Writer Elsewhere chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Good story! Why aren't you updating? Serenity's character is rocking which is awesome! O and Mokuba trying to protect her from his own brother is cool too. I've enjoyed the whole thing very much so far. please continue!
E.E. Kuechler chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Amazing! Pls. pls. pls. continue the story..I can't wait for the update!
Princess of Yu-Gi-Oh chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
You should make another chapter.

This was good
hopping-bunny chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
whatever happened to this story? how come u never continued? its like the most realistic and BEST story i have read in sxs if the ygo plot had changed a little then this story would be soo true...IT'S TOO AWESOME to be stopped..if u continue, i will be a fatihful reviewer?
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
I really like this story but I like the Marik/Serenity couple WAY WAY WAY Better in this story. I wish it ends that way but its most likely a no. *runs away and cries* They look so much cuter that the Seto/Serenity couple in this story.
anime-matchmaker chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
omg! i love this story! it's so cute! PLEASE continue it!
cabbage chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
i hope marik and mokuba are not planning anything bad :((
ya1ya chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
UPDATE SOON! AWESOME STRY!
Maelgwyn-violetstar chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
wow this is a really good story! but you cannot, i repeat CANNOT, let serenity go with kaiba! Marik is so much better! i usually like setoxserenity but NOT this time no way! let her be with marik please! please! i'll give you cookies? ice cream? hot chocolate fudge sundae? all three combined? c'mon, you know she doesnt wanna be with kaiba. marik, marik, marik! he knew her first...take my warning, dont let her go with kaiba - boy, not this time. leave that to the other setoxserenity fics. there are plently of them, not nearly as many serenityxmarik ones. ok, i'll shut up now...
X.x.Panda-chan.x.X chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I love your story!

It is so cute! I can't wait till you update soon because this story is awesome. And I hope Seto and Mokuba stop fighting soon. Also you have talent, I've read many stories and this one is really good. Update soon!
Akewataru chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
Dang, you've been through a lot. I can't image if my house was destroyed in a fire. Sure you get the house back, but what about everything else? That had to have been...well I guess words can't describe it. (At least I can't think of any.) I've always wondered what happened to this story. It was a great story, with an awesome plot, that I hoped that the author hadn't abandoned. I couldn't find it anymore since you hadn't update in awhile. Thanks for continuing this fanfic! I'll be sure to put this on my Story Alert now trhat I've found it again! Ciao.

~Akewataru~
pink-strawberries chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
it seems mokuba is starting to like Serenity...YAYE a love square or something. I LOVE ur story its so dramatic like the O.C or something..!
Cat chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
I liked the new chapter although wish Kaiba & Mokuba weren't fighting like this. It's a good plot. But at some time your going to have to let Kaiba admit to his major rejection problem(don't you think?).

please rmember to update so you don't leave us with an un resolved problems. (: