Reviews for Blood and Hair
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Very charming and sad. Byakuya is... just as he always is I suppose, which really makes this touching.

SS
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
It's shortness left an unexpected impact on me, liked it. :D
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Heh, this was so cute. I think I like this pairing now...
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
interesting ! I think Byakuya doesn't understand anything.
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Hm, that could just be seen as interaction between old friends, as Byakuya and Ukitake are. However, even though I don't really like the tense you used, it was well written. Good job,

-Duckii Mustang-
Lady Mirabelle chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh, guh. I love this.

Write more Ukitake.

Because you're damn good at it. -smiles-
starbyyou chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This is a nice story. Wonderful characterization. This probably has happened before.
Aya-Katsera chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Lovely!

Like.. four "very in-character" lines.
Mahon chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I can definately see Byakuya doing something like that. Lovely characterization.
Jessamin chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Strangely - because I never thought of them like that before - this fic very perfectly catches their personalities in just six lines. Ukitake's amused attitude towards Byakuya, and Byakuya's emotional ambiguity. Very well done!

I'm working on a Byakuya shrine right now - would you mind if I linked this fic?

It's at if you want a look-see, but there isn't much there yet.
Makito chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Ukitake! It's sad that there's only... about... three fics containing Ukitake roaming around.

I loved how you wrote them both; lovely job with characterization. -hearts- Definitely faving this little diddy.
Michelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
pretty good, but how is this a romance
DreamerDust chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
*laughs* This fic really made me smile. My favorite character is Byakuya and I'm SO GLAD you wrote about him and characterized him so well, even with the tinyness of the fic itself. Thanks so much for writing this!