Reviews for Butterfly of Death
yukikorinikurosaki chapter 1 . 11/12
angsty. truly, the old adage that states that someone "wouldn't miss the water until the well runs dry" hits so close to the story.

.395: masaki kurosaki, must've been the 'first' "perfect" woman ichigo might've known; she was her mom after all, the one who loved him and sacrificed the most to see him where he is now :)
Kanceleo chapter 1 . 8/11
i was just realized that stucked in "last" for going to this site feel like blessed.
and it was beautiful, and tragic loving that last word, ichigo didn't need breath when his life(rukia) dead.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
bluemoonfaerie chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It's three in the morning and I stumbled upon this very angsty fic. I just... I'm the one who can't remember if I need to breath... D:
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Noooooooooooooo! This is so sad. D: In a good way, argh, stupid ninjas chopping onions in my room...
rebecca.barrera.395 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Who is the first most perfect woman in the world that Ichigo saw?
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Amazing. Very sad and angsty and just GOOD. Keep up the awesome work.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I'll say, it is well written. I like the morbidity. The thing is... it's just a snip-it of something much bigger...
jee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Gah! That was...-splutters- amazing! Your imagery needs no improving at all, my friend.
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
... very sad.

Curious though... you say "second most perfect woman"... is the first his mother?

Anyway... very angsty (which is great!).

wishes of falling stars chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
It's beautiful. Bloody depressing and beautiful at the same time.
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Insanely good drabble. The imagery is perfect..almost painful, in fact. I can actually feel Ichigo's feelings..Lovely job!
Fairheartstrife chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Short but so powerful. Loved it!
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh dear. So beautifully written. I LOVE the imagery and I can honestly feel the weight of the words. It's amazing that you can write something so short and make it remarkably emotional...

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »