Reviews for Hidden Fears
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 1/26
Well, Donnie's fear I understand but Leo's?! Why would he be afraid of the dark? He's a freakin ninja! He blends and hides in the dark and shadows all the time! But maybe it's like you said, there was always a little bit of light present. But who cares about that fact?! I LOVE how you wrote their brotherly bonding here and stuff. Nice work! :D
nim draug chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I loved this, it was really good :)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aw, that was really sweet and quite hilarious at the same time. I really enjoyed reading it. Moments like that are what help people bond and you illustrated it perfectly!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww! Yay for Donny and Leo love! I love how they confronted their fears together and helped each other through them.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Adorable story! :)
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
hehehe, what a wonderful sight to come home to! and everyone's afraid of something! for me, well, i'm randomly afraid of dogs. my mom thinks it has something to do with when a donkey bit my chest when i was like four...but that's a completley different story...

so great job, it was awesome!
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I can see Don being afraid of thunder and lightening, but Leo afraid of the dark? Now that's something you don't see everyday. Not a bad story, if you ask me.

Keep up the good work! See ya!

The Sacred Heart 2
Redwaters chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Aww...how cute. I espeically like the ending.

(Gives a small laugh) Ironically, I was listening to music as I was reading and my player randomly picked 'Eternal Flame'.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
God Very good
Red Tale chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
That was cute. One storm brings out both their fears, that was clever.
Jill chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Aw, how adorable. I loved this story. And really, it is ok to be afraid of stuff. It's really good that you did this, that way we can see just how imperfect everyone is: the cool-headed leader being afraid of the dark and the brainy, know-it-all being afraid of thunder. You know, I also wonder how Leo can sneak around in the shadows now, being a Ninja and all. But no matter, this was a great story. Write more, please! Perhaps the continuation to this story could be an inside view in Mikey's and Raph's fears. I would love to read that. Fantastic work!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Ah, sweet! Love the transparency in this story.

Nicely done - as usual!

Personally, I used to be afraid of storms, the thunder, especially. Then, I had kids. All of a sudden, I had to be this big, brave parent. So, to help my kids dispel of what could end up being their fear, as well, when we could, we would watch the lightening and count the seconds between it and the first thunder clap. It helped me get over a phobia and allowed our family to enjoy one of God's more awesome works of wonder.

Anyway, this was a good one-shot! However, you really need to explore Raphael's fears! We know that Mike has 'em, where he screams like a girl in some of these fics, but Raphers would be intriguing, to say the least!

Be blessed.