Reviews for Wedding Dreams
Jadewashere64 chapter 2 . 1/23
It's been awhile since I read this. The feels are coming back. lol. I forgot how good this story is! :D
Wingedmidnight88 chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
I love this story, you did an excellent job of keeping Tetsuo and Kaori in character as well as the more minor ones. I just recently watched Akira and was immediately hooked (my older brother never wanted me to watch it when I was little and he was a little leery about me watching it even now at age 25!). I read the manga afterward and truly love both versions. This one is much more in depth and more similar to the manga in the way that Kaori has much more 'screen time'. Awesome story!
Jadewashere64 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I love this story! I've read it quite a few times over the last 6 months to a year and I am so happy you have updated it! Thank you for making a great story. ()
Aka-Chibi chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
oooooh yes!
an update!
i can't tell you to hurry up or anything (go at your own pace), but seeing new chapters is certainly nice :33
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
ooh noooo
i read this fanfic and im thinking "oh man this is gre- wait it's not completed? FOR 3 YEARS?"
if you ever find the time to continue this, please do!
obako-chan97 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Hey, I just wanna say I love this story. I really do, but it's kind of a shame that Kaori and Tetsuo died in the end of the manga series/movie, but at least they're together in the end.

Anyway, I was going to aask is that the last episode? And are you going to update? 'Coz I'm dying to read more! I really love this, this is like the best! Omgomgomg, pltase contact me soon, I'm gonna die in both adorable-ness and curiosity.

Thanks!
Obako-chan97
SapphireCicada chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
I LOVE the story so far. I saw Akira a couple days ago and I just loved it. I was suprised there was Kaori/Tetsuo fanfics but this one rocked! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Redfox24 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Good romance story.
LoneWolf3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
dont listen to trolly polly!

this is a great story!
LoneWolf3 chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
this is the first akira story that ive added to my fav list!

this is a great story! i luv it!plz!plz update soon!
Appletini chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
I just wanted you to know, that I love your story. I actually used to read and write on fanfiction frequently. I even wrote a Kaori/Tetsuo fic, but that was years ago. I'm 21 now and OMG, I think I was about 14 or 15 when I typed mine. Anyways, I hope this isn't the end of your story. I made a new account just so I could comment. There's hardly any romance surrounding Akira, much less Tetsuo and Kaori. Being my two fav characters it's a relief to come back to the this site and at least find ONE fic about the two. Good job!
HayyBay chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
that was awesome plz comtinue
DiamondLynxx1314 chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
very good i liked it even though it was alittle short i can tell u worked hard on it. it was a very sweet chapter. please continue :)
Sky-Red chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Dear Sonomi-chan,

I can't wait to read more!

keep up the good work.

Sky-Red
Quillian chapter 9 . 9/30/2006
Hm, interesting fic. Please update soon?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »