Reviews for Enmity
purplehaz97 chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
Wow,who'd'a thunk. I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming. Great read, thanks.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Wow! You had me worried there for a second I thought for sure you were going to have it be Greg. I did think hmm what about Hodges like way on back in the beginning and of course just like the show my mind began thinking, okay who else could it be. LOL I made sure to stay up super late to make sure I read the entire story and you had me gribbed to my seat. LOVED IT and I felt so bad for Nick him getting sick and then be fine then sick again.

Great job at showing how the team felt when they are supposed to be the best yet they couldn't find out what was going on with Nick.
weimfriend chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
Wonderful story, This was amazing. well done

Nancy
chip chapter 12 . 10/9/2006
Wow, that was completely unexpected. Hodges, of all the snarky, rude, funny as hell people. I was taken by surprise. Good job, and good story...
kelticsgirl chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
hi geat story any more forth coming? Hope so,,Thank you
AlexCurtis chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
awsome
krysalys chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Wow. Jesus humping Christ that was friggin awesome. Absolutely fantastic job of writing the suspense and keeping the intrepid reader guessing right up to the end. You really made Hodges human, which isn't an easy task considering how unlikeable he seems to be to most people. There is an unfortunate correlation between genius and mental illness, unfortunately... reminds me of that saying "Too smart for your own good."

Exquisite work, and I look forward to reading more from you soon!

-}-

Krys
Miss Anonymous csi chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
Sigh. You really did rate this story TOO high. I really wanted to add this story to my C2 community because it's uber-awesome!... but it says that I can't because it's rated too high. Hehe... guess I'm being kinda selfish when I ask you to lower the rating, huh?

I just love this story so much! This is actually my second time reading through it and it still gives me chills! I think you did a beautiful with the description and characterization. I still say you need to lower the rating... If you do, can you send an email my way so that I can add you to my community?

It definitely deserves to be shown off.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 12 . 5/21/2005
I like this a lot! It was wonderfully written and I almost cried when Nick had his seizure. It was a perfectly written story.
P.L. Wynter chapter 12 . 2/16/2005
Absolutely wonderful. This is by far one of the best fanfictions for CSI that I have ever read. it was so awesomely written and the characters were all really well played. When you made us think it was Greg I got really upset because i love Greg, but then you threw us a loop and it was so great.

The love between them all is beautiful. And I can really see how much you love Nick as a character. I feel the same way about him, just really, if I ever knew someone like Nick, i'd marry him lol.

Well written and extremely beautiful. Thanks for the entertainment.

P.L.
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Great story! You write the characters so well. And the way you built the tension in the story, just perfect!
Addicted1 chapter 12 . 1/9/2005
Great story. Absolutely great story. You write well and keep everyone in character. Please keep writing.
Sabrina Mecum chapter 12 . 10/24/2004
What an excellent story. I really enjoyed this and the other gen stories of yours that I have read. I hope to see more from you in the future. It takes a really good writer to provoke emotion in a reader and in your story Boucenna's Walk (forgive me for posting this here rather than under that story), I was literally cringing at some of the more descriptive things in that story. Again, hope to see more from you.
RaeRae6 chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
Wow! This is an amazing story. I loved it. Very well written.
Sunset chapter 12 . 9/24/2004