Reviews for Offering the Extreme
Dbztron2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow! That was really really good!
Dakuenjeru chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love it!
xxblackrosesforfriendsxx chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
omg i totally agree, toboe is a survivor and this is so true! write another part please! I toboextusme!
Derisor chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was insanely touching and sweet. Thank you for this!
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
It may sound odd... but actually Hige is the oldest...
The Great NeoDragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow, I must say this is a different take on Toboe and Tsume's relationship, and on Toboe's personality in general. But what would often be immediately written off as blatant out-of-character writing is instead more of an insight, somewhat out-of-the-box view, pushing away from the innocent temperament Toboe was identified in the show as having without abandoning his personality entirely. And that is definitely a feat. Tsume, Kiba and Hige are as in character as they could be, especially in terms of how Toboe might think of it. Out of the Wolf's Rain fics I've read so far, this one is one of the most enticing. I can definitely feel the insight and time you put into the concept and writing. Great job!
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
this is easily one of the best Wolf's Rain fics I've ever read. The depth you give to Toboe was incredible. Everyone portrays him as a blind innocent, but you gave him an actual personality. I love that he's hiding his maturity, and that he's playing the dreamer to give Tsume the love he needs.

I could go on forever, but I'll leave it like it is, and say that I'm in love with this story, and you're an incredible writer!
CrayonTyrant chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Ou, that was a great story. Not sure if I'm content with it being a one-shot or if I want it to be continued, but then again I'm a person for fluff! Again, it was great. Toboe is always played as a childish little thing, and I enjoy seeing him that way but seeing a different side is good, too. - Again, it was great.
canis lupis chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
AHH! NO, this cant end here is just CANT! this should be, like, a prologue! c'mon, you just leave me hanging, here? what's up with that? *pout* i think this should be continued as soon as possible, just so you know :P but you've probably figured that out already, havent you? lol.
Yami Web chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
YOU HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPPIE NOW! I love it! it's so cute! it just can't end like that!
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Nice fic. I thought the whole introspective bit was very nicely done. It was interesting.

_

DreamWeaver
Lady Sable chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Wow...I love you're writing! I love how you described Toboe's personality, and you gave such deep meaning behind all of your words.

You absolutely rock!
Sassy-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Well, I know absolutely nothing about this series, but even I can tell that you've done a wonderful job with it, VS. Keep up the excellent work!
Thunder-Goddess-905 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
hi omg I love thi story i really hope you write more to this it just can't stop here omg please write somnething more to this please! ! hope you do write more keep up the great work!