Reviews for Only One Step
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Very touching and well written.I can just imagine Faramir worrying if Eowyn still hankered after Aragorn
Celebne chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
Wow! What a great chapter! I feared, that Faramir would commite suicide. But Éowyn saved him. You describe very good in detail the feelings of Faramir.

Greetings and *knuddel*

Celebne (Atiniel)
Catmint chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Oh WOW! Another fantastic chapter. Is there going to be more I want more! This is a really emotionally-charged story. *beams*
Rosie26 chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
As Treebeard would say, you must never be hasty! Love the ending, and once again, your command of English is excellent. (Oh, and I loved the beginning and middle as well. :o) )
quillon chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Oh, you fooled me and Faramir! I hope he feels as silly as I do, though I won't go and throw myself off of a wall over it.

Nice chapter! It is apparent how much Eowyn loves her misguided husband now! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Celebne chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
A very beautiful and sad story about Faramir's life. Very emotional. I like your style.

Greetings from Germany

*knuddel*

Celebne
LOTRFaith chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hey! Great start... (right?) :-) I hope you continue am very intrigued! Please continue! I shall read! :-D

Namaarie~

LOTRFaith
Anzie chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
An intriguing (sic?) start. Well written, too. I'll be looking for updates, so please do so soon ;).
Endlessdelirium chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Poor Faramir *Crying* NO I love you Faramir.

Anyway I love it, but why he did have to die, But still very good. Poor Faramir *More crying*
quillon chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Tragic! Poor Faramir! I can easily see how this might have happened if Eowyn not loved him. I really like your stories!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
OMG, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. This is desperately, desperately sad. So breathtakingly wonderfully written. *sniffle* Wonderful job.
JIKEL chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
AW...POOR FARAMIR
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Poor Faramir. He was born to suffer that lad. Great cliffhanger! I think you do brilliantly with a language that isn't your own. Great stuff.