Reviews for Hey Arnold on Whose Line is it Anyway?
chef13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
! THIS IS HULARIOUS! IT'S JUST LIKE THE REAL SHOW!
brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
It was funny, i like Party Quirks
KatChanQ chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
COOL! I love Who's line, Colin is my fav
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Thanks to Xing putting the categories in the Directory files, I went back to read HA fics, and saw your fics. I love "Who's Line Is It Anyway?"! If I remember correctly, Marty was the host of the original show, right? Anyway, quite hilarious, Feenix! (HelgasLostTwin)
mily chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
ha ha that was actually kinda funny! lol
Helga G chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
::wipes eyes:: that was hilarous Phoenix! I'll be sure to read the other four installments.
The Dragon Lady who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Oooo, 'tis funny! I LOVE IT!
Vampkestrel chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
that's funny LOL
Miss Matched chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
lol cute! love the superheros! You rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
I love 'Who's Line is it Anyway?' and 'Hey Arnold.' But your stupid story was sooo incredibly boring. I wanted to gag at how pathitic you made these two shows look. And, the idea isn't very realistic at all. Nothing against you or anything, it's just that I don't like the story. Lots of other people did, but I don't know... I had my friends read this over with me and they didn't care for it either. I'm sorry I'm flaming you, but I just wanted you to know what I thought. Cya.
Honey Shine chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I wish you had done more games, I love this show a lot, and there are so many that would have been great!

over and out.
Brian Sherlock chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
That was cool. Make more just like it.
Serge PSSJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
SolidSnake Jahazi - LOL! That was interesting. I like that show. The Sesame Street part was funny. Mr. Snake.. Heh

Medival Maiden - how cute! "Arnold (High pitched voice): But violence is wrong! Let’s try to talk out our differences with Mr. Snake and not resort to violence!' lol!
ACM a.k.a. Annie May chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
That was awesome. I love "Whose Line"! Great idea for a fic!
Sparklies5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
two of my fave showz but togwether this wuz awesome!it iz so rockingly lolzey!u rock dudess!