Reviews for Control
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wow. Absolutely fantastic!
KPheonix chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Chichi must really love her husband to be able to put with him. Dying twice, leaving with Uub, and leaving again with the Dragon. That woman has strength beyond words and she must have known what marrying a person like Goku would be like. We salute ChiChi. Strongest housewife in Dbz. I won't say of anime history. That title belongs to Izumi Curtis of Fullmtal Alchemist.
Lots of Sun chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I have to say that I absolutely loved this. Goku and Chichi's relationship is so passed over some times, and its really refreshing to see some depth. Thank you so much for writing this.
KimmynameisKim chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is just Perfect! Your version i think's the BEST one that explained goku's 1 year absence. I love goku and chichi! I hope you keep writing about them! I absolutely love the way you write! I mean it. You're awesome!
-hugs you-
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I enjoyed your story.
BellaTrixUpMySleeves chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Y'know, it's so hard to find a fic with genuine, heartfelt moments between Goku and Chichi (it's the die-hard shipper in me), so I was pleasantly surprised.

It's strange that this story doesn't have more reviews.

Good job.
Mew57 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love it! Absolutely Love it! Everything was perfect, even i and my friends had concluded that this was the reason...cuz we all know how uncontrolable Goku was as a super saiyan for the 1st time. Well done, keep it up ;) *favs it*
nukidono14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Brilliant! This is also how I've thought about how Goku spent his time in Yardrat. How he coped with his Super Saiyan state and facing his worst fears. We always see him as the all powerful being, but I know it's never easy for him to control this dark and immense power. At least at first. The power being foreign to him and all. And how he confides to Chichi about everything just shows how important she is, being his wife, and bestfriend. I love them both so much!

I love this story! Thank you so much for sharing this to us!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this is amazing! it was really long but i just never wanted it to end. you answered the question i had too - that one year span thing - and did it in such detailed, angsty, soul-searching fashion. it was truly incredible to read. now one more question regarding yadraat...why didn't he just instant transmission home?
Minirowan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was a great start as your first DBZ fic! Canon doesn't really go into everyone's romantic relationships; just the fact that they exist and that the love is reciprocated, it’s up to the reader to figure out the couples work. I think you did very well on Goku and Chi-Chi. I accept their relationship, the thought of Goku with anyone else is just mind boggling, but I still don’t fully understand why they work. It’s kind of hard to figure out really, considering canon only shows times of crisis and not all those years they were together in between. But, after reading this I think I have a better idea of why they’re so good together.

Again, great job!
an chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
just wanted to leave a quick note that I read and enjoyed immensely
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Epic G/C story! I love the originality and the flow...
xturtle787x chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This story is amazing. It fits perfectly into the storyline and it's probably one of the best explanations as to why Goku stayed on Yadraat for so long. I commend you. It's definitely not easy to find such a well written, thought-provoking story as your own. I never really imagined that his time on Yardraat could've been this intense until I found and read this piece. I'm very surprised to see this story only has 17 reviews; it definitely deserves more.

Instant favorite. If your other stories are even half as good as this, then you definitely could be a best selling author if you wanted to be. Beautiful work. x
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I wanted to congratulate you on writing a story that makes this side of Goku plausible and more understandible. I always felt there was an untold story there that he spent so much time away from home and that there would be unsolved resolution between him and Chichi. After all she does have a different outlook towards him after he recovers from the heart virus in the Android Saga, but up till then I can see her having a cold shoulder approach to him in the hospital at the Saiyan Saga. Having her come face to face with Goku and his huge amount of power makes sense. Also the fear he could lose control is something I've considered Goku fearing.
Chuquita chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That was beautifully well-written. I've never seen any fic on this topic before and I loved every minute of it.