Reviews for Family Realities
Saissa chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
Can't believe I never saw or read this story before - at least I don't think I have - but it's a GREAT story!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
perfect about time geez... great story so far.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
oh poor baby ugh my heart...good job
dpdp chapter 28 . 10/27/2012
Wonderful story. Thanks.
Athena chapter 28 . 6/22/2009
Any chance you'll still write the epilouge? I loved your story. :)
starbuck13 chapter 28 . 5/9/2009
really enjoyed this story. love a SJ happy ending
Wynnara chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
I like the story so far, with one exception, Jack O'Neill would never let his team go on a dangerous mission without him and General Hammond would insist upon Jack leading his premiere is not sticking true to the character of Colonel Jack O'Neill for him to stay home while the team HE is the leader of goes off into than all that, this has been a good story so far.
plague2005 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I like your plot and idea. However, I think some scenes seem to be too rushed. I mean, Charlie and others just came through the mirror and I doubt his mind would be thinking about Jack and Sam getting together. It would have been better to leave it as it is and allowed the Charlie/Jack conversation happen after a few chapters. Right now, the conversation should have been about them and not about Sam.

I'll keep reading.
steadfast chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
Just read this for the first time. Great story. I cannot believe you were a teenager when you wrote this. If I have any criticism at all, it is the British, not American English. Although the characterization is good, the characters don't sound right because the language is off. Not that I have anything against British English, but Sam and Jack are Americans. I hope you will write more Stargate.
EDR chapter 28 . 7/8/2008
love the story!

love all the kids and it was nice to have Charlie there too, i thought him and Cassie would get together, just upset we didn't get to see how the adults found out about them.

so glad it was a happy ending, couldn't think of a better way to end the story :D
zats chapter 28 . 6/26/2008
Read this story over again and loved it the second time around. Thank you.
CrystalKenobi chapter 28 . 6/24/2008
I just finished reading this story. It was wonderful. I like the au reality angle with teh kids.
MiaRose 156 chapter 28 . 4/3/2008
Great story.
sg1mushroom chapter 28 . 4/16/2007
i found this story a few days ago. it took me that long to finish it!

i absolutly love it. evry part is a perfect fit and you got the charicterization perfect.

Thanks