Reviews for The Shylock Dynasty
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Nice story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Teutonic Knight 92 chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Nice story I enjoyed the Angel/Buffy happiness.
Sinangeled chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Beautiful end to a beautiful story. A really sweet and touching scene! I can't wait to read any future fics :)
NinaGrace chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Great! It was hot)

"It would be lovely to be able to look back and have him be the only man she'd ever slept with" - I think so, perhaps it's really beautiful, perfect and right (though I think the main thing to be in love and the rest isn't important). Few people are lucky to find their soul mates at a young age and stay with them forever.

Thank you for good story and I'm looking forward to new ))
Sinangeled chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Yay! Happy endings make me happy. I liked the Shakespeare referance and would defiantly love to read a squeal
agrove chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Loved it! I want more, like an epilogue and a sequel. Great writing.
NinaGrace chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
So happy end) Rather quick ending.

Is Callum a seer or a warrior?

Of course the sequel, more Buffy/Angel/Callum life as a family.

Thank you for the story, it's good to read something unusual. Waiting for more))
Kayleigh chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
I love this fic its like nothing I have ever read before! Please keep updating :D
Sinangeled chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Wow! Okay, so i read this oh, gosh, i think like 6 months ago and was all bummed out since it was incomplete but now that it's being updated again i am thrilled! it is even better than I remember and I can't wait to read more :)
NinaGrace chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
I love this story), interesting plot.

It's the mystical detective! Who wants Angel and his familie's death?

I look forward to update))
seeleyswifey chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
i like but its kinda confusing but i cant wait to see where you go with it
anna chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
so whey is there no more? this story is perfect because it's not too pushy, just perfect pace for everyting
michebabyblue chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
Okay cool, i hope you continue with this story.
Rokeby chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
Naww! They have a kid together I hope they'll work things out. I wonder if Callum is psycic or something.
lonu chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
hey, i've just found this fic...and i have one thing to say ..is AMAZING one of the bests i've read in a long time...im waiting for an update..please

keep up the good work.