Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return Of James T Kirk
RemusJLupin32 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
There is a spell to counter act the body bind the Finite incontum spell
Star Trek Oswald chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
loved it so much i have even started my own Harry Potter Star Trek story called Star Trek Merlin. keep up the good work.
Fleet Admiral Evans chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I love this story. However, nobody I describe this story to agrees with the idea if Cho marrying Malfoy, nor do I. That is the only thing I truly disliked. I do not see any way they could possibly, so much as like each other. Other than that, this must be one of the BEST fan fiction stories I've ever read!
duskglow chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
You are a sick and twisted little man.
notwritten chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
This was enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing it. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
Rowan Rosethorne chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
there's weird...and then there's WEIRD
Avitala chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Hehe, It was a fun read.
Dreutel chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Way Cool how you did the storry.

I'd like to read the second storry of Harry Potter and Star Trek
q.thews chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
What a weird thing!

It even has some sense (and this is the weirdest thing!)

You know, at some level it's "easy" to imagine a crossover like this, but really writing a scene between Ron and Tuvoc and making it someway plausible... :-)

Good job, please continue (even if it could just end here quite nicely).

Ciao!
jojobevco chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
this is a very good star trek/harry potter crossover, are you going to finish it?
Randl Scot chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
Hi this is a really intresting story i am hoping that you will update soon becsuse this is a really good story.
Randl Scot chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Nice looking foreword to read some more please keep up the very good work and have a very nice day.
Nobody chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
Interesting stuff so far.
RavenDove chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
And I thought my dreams were weird. I think I'll have to read the rest of this when you get it up.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove) Huff
Dave Potter chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
This is an interesting story. I look forward to reading more.