Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return Of James T Kirk
Bronze chapter 10 . 3/2
Maybe, just maybe I'll believe the old ghost is finally truly dead. Though I won't be at all surprised if he returns yet again.
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/2
Wishful thinking on Harry's part. Old Moldy Snorts is awfully hard to kil it would seem. Besides, if this story world has those soul pieces hanging around, then chancs are that Harry has one in his head. And thus keeping old Moldy snorts from crossing over.
Bronze chapter 8 . 3/2
Did you really need to bring a Star Wars reference into a Startrek story? I mean really, Ben K. to L. Skywalker after the Death Star destroyed Aldiran reference. But regardless of that, it's a goodstory so far. Though I do have one little problem with Harry and company being able to operate a starship as complex as Enterprise-A. Nowif they were letting the computer run things with input from them when needed, that'd be a little better.
RemusJLupin32 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
There is a spell to counter act the body bind the Finite incontum spell
Star Trek Oswald chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
loved it so much i have even started my own Harry Potter Star Trek story called Star Trek Merlin. keep up the good work.
Fleet Admiral Evans chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I love this story. However, nobody I describe this story to agrees with the idea if Cho marrying Malfoy, nor do I. That is the only thing I truly disliked. I do not see any way they could possibly, so much as like each other. Other than that, this must be one of the BEST fan fiction stories I've ever read!
duskglow chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
You are a sick and twisted little man.
notwritten chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
This was enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing it. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
Rowan Rosethorne chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
there's weird...and then there's WEIRD
Avitala chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Hehe, It was a fun read.
Dreutel chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Way Cool how you did the storry.

I'd like to read the second storry of Harry Potter and Star Trek
q.thews chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
What a weird thing!

It even has some sense (and this is the weirdest thing!)

You know, at some level it's "easy" to imagine a crossover like this, but really writing a scene between Ron and Tuvoc and making it someway plausible... :-)

Good job, please continue (even if it could just end here quite nicely).

Ciao!
jojobevco chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
this is a very good star trek/harry potter crossover, are you going to finish it?
Randl Scot chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
Hi this is a really intresting story i am hoping that you will update soon becsuse this is a really good story.
Randl Scot chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Nice looking foreword to read some more please keep up the very good work and have a very nice day.