Reviews for Green Lantern and Hawkgirl and John and Shayera

Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
so sweet:)
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Really, really nice :)
You fit the characters well and it is nice to see how they build up an developing relationship.
Especially the last part was surprising: I had never thought that she would calm down so easy. But great idea that she told him just simply her last name.
Really cute :)

Elvira
heyyodude chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
ADORABLEEEE! I've been getting addicted to John and Shayera fics. I find them so amazing sexy. LOVE THEM! You've done a brilliant job!

Cheers,
heyyo
JL ROCKS chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I loved this, in fact I love all of your stories, and re-reading them all now XD
Alaynna chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Nice. Great work, we get to see Shayera and John in a better light. John cracked me up in this story, by the way. :D You're definitely one of my favorite authors for all your great HGGL work.

*((jAdE))*
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Very interesting and unique use of the Lords 'verse. I like John's uncertainty, and Shayera's wariness.
CRuck chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
You do very good characterization of Hawkgirl, with the flipping out over the use of the real name and I like how you maintained it by not having her instantly act lovey dovey. And it's always good to see a conversation between a Leaguer and the Lords.
sherridin chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
You write really great GL and Hawkgirl! That was a cute moment between the two.
Weapon X 61 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
you have to make a sequel I love it it is so good !
GreenOceans chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Dude, oh you already know that I loved this. All though I would have also liked to see their relationship go a step farther, John must have known her name before that kiss in "Wild Cards", and this works perfectly. It was him in the episode after all who brought up their feelings for one another, and Shayera who named every reason why they shouldn't act on those feelings (at least the reasons she could tell while being under Thanagarian oath), you displayed each character's role perfectly! Oh and did ya hear the rumor of HG's return, my wacky theory of her posible (at least 89% possible) return is posted on my profile_ Can't wait for your next story!

Peace out and rock on!
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wow. Another great fic to add to your list... I really liked this one; it was very sweet. I caught the fact that Shy didn't want John to know her "secret," and that was nicely done. Keep writing!