Reviews for Drowned
Ik this was like 9 yrs ago.. But.. Idk coupd u continue this? Idk, reading these fanfics make me so happy
1rx4u chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
there should have been a sequel to this. Raven could've come to the wedding and stop them from getting married. then condess her love to him
SakuraYuki chapter 1 . 3/17/2011 sequel(s)? XD
Stargirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Here's what I have to say: YOU MEAN PERSON MESSING WITH POOR RAVEN! What did she EVER do to you? Okey I'm better.
Spiderbob chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Well, I guess I'm try in vain to get you to continue the fic. really liked what you wrote and I prefer R/R over R/S, and it'd be interesting to see your take on an R/R relationship. Update soon!
k0t0r0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I really liked this story. Continue it, please! There is a shortage of good writers on this Earth, so you need to keep writing.
destroyer chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
DAMN! I loved the way that was going! Ah well, if that's the way you want it... _ Good job, VERY angsty.

Astarael00 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Raven/Robin only? *looks interested* So, what do we as reviewers have to do to get you to continue, eh? Cookies? Reviews? "I won't review until you continue...oops, too late"? Heh. Just kidding. I like the story, depressing as it is.
ELM-Tree10 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
continue i dont like star and robin pairings sars an air head. i like rae rob pairings
Grumbumble chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Great tension between Robin and Raven - I'll be interested to see where you go with this fic! Good work.

(Thank you for your kind review of my fic)
The-Shapeshifting-Sweethe chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
hey,'s me, drama_beauty202...even though I said I wasn't a big fan of the Robin/Raven pairing I actually like this fic and I want to see what happens next so please continue it.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
cool fic... its different. LOL

I kinda hope you do continue... I would like to see Raven/Robin together.

The Dark Azar chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Continue it. I swear. Continue it. I don't want to have to start with the death threats as many people have done to me(I remember someone telling me in their fic they'd suck out my soul if I didn't review)but I REALLY. REALLY. Want to read more. Continue.
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
An outstanding bit of work, and yes by all means continue with it. _

Your humble servant,